Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

The adventures of President Donald Gump

Earl Hood

2 hours ago, nutbean said:

I think "concentrating" is a stretch.

But absolutely the media picks up on his nuances  and oddities as he is a truly bizarre individual.

Asking why the media keep picking up on things like Trumps handshakes, holding hands etc is like a clown at circus failing to understand why everyone is laughing at him.

Got the M.E together in a way Barry O never even attempted.

Was lauded by M.E leaders **and media**

Demanded the Euro [censored] finally carry their own weight in NATO.

But yeah, handshakes/clown stuff. yep.

1 hour ago, faultydet said:

Got the M.E together in a way Barry O never even attempted.

Was lauded by M.E leaders **and media**

Demanded the Euro [censored] finally carry their own weight in NATO.

But yeah, handshakes/clown stuff. yep.

I can't remember Barry O giving $350 billion of weapons to Saudi Arabia either. Arming Islamists who purport to be on your side has never once come back to bit the Americans in the arse at all.

Merkel said yesterday I think that America can no longer be relied on. Massive change in the power dynamics of the world.

We're both going to see these events very differently FD.

Agreed on the hands though, couldn't give a stuff (past the humour value of course).

5 minutes ago, Choke said:

I can't remember Barry O giving $350 billion of weapons to Saudi Arabia either. Arming Islamists who purport to be on your side has never once come back to bit the Americans in the arse at all.

Merkel said yesterday I think that America can no longer be relied on. Massive change in the power dynamics of the world.

We're both going to see these events very differently FD.

Agreed on the hands though, couldn't give a stuff (past the humour value of course).

(The controversial $400 million payment that the U.S. sent to Iran in January, just as four American hostages were released—a planeload of Euros, Swiss Francs and other currencies—was only the first of three American cash deliveries to the country, the Obama administration reportedly told lawmakers on Tuesday.

During the 19 days following the first shipment, the U.S. sent two more planeloads of cash, totaling $1.3 billion, to Tehran, reports The Wall Street Journal. The two planeloads, which passed through Europe on Jan. 22 and Feb. 5, followed the same route as the earlier payment, a congressional aide who was briefed told the Journal. In the first payment, an Iranian cargo plane picked up the money in Geneva.)

Trump did not "give" the Saudis anything.

His administration approved the sale. I dont particularly agree with it either.

As for Merkel, she is the death of Europe, and to see the leftist U.S media now begin to call her the leader of the free world, is beyond a joke.

Yes, there has never been a more stark contrast between pro/anti supporters, as there is with this President.

• Like 1

Trump has pulled out of the Paris Agreement. I don't care much for American politics but Climate Change is something i feel very strongly about. So thankful for Trump on this.Hopefully it has a domino effect and Australia comes to in senses and sees Climate Change for the Marxist con it is.

Carbon Dioxide = Plant Food

Edited by Wrecker45
Spelling
  • Like 1

Big photo of Muslims blocking the entrance to Trump tower with prayer.

Until you've seen it, you would think prayer is always a peaceful act.Not always so

I've seen Muslims and orthodox Jews have a "Pray off" in an airport lobby in Vienna and I was quietly sh!tting myself.

I consider prayer a micro aggression.When lots of people block a street it becomes an issue.

I'd like it banned.

• Like 1

President Trump is doing exactly what I expected him to do -  standing up to the deep state, showing incredible courage and  leadership, and erasing that fraud Obamas legacy from the history books.

People who make fun of him are pathetic, and likely get their news from liberal propagandists like Stephen Colbert and John Oliver. Trump is about the only world leader seriously standing up to radical islam, and he has proposed solutions that will work. Unfortunately the US is rife with activist judges installed by the 'progressive' Obama administration, and they will continue to attempt to block policies of the new admin just to spite them.

And Trump is a genius for showing the Paris Accord to be the scam that it is.  If it was so important and essential to humanity and the future, why did they not want to renegotiate the terms of  US participation?  Simple - it has nothing to do with global warming, it is just a wealth redistribution scam being pushed by globalists like Merkel, Trudeau, Macron and those EU clowns in Brussels.

If the markets were open for the 2020 election, I'd load up on Trump and make easy money (just like the money I won on him last year). He is doing incredible things not just for the US but abroad also.   And if the Democrat party isn't already dead, it will be within the next 24 months.

Footnote - I am not conservative, nor liberal.   I despised George Bush almost as much as I despised Obama.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Petraccattack said:

President Trump is doing exactly what I expected him to do -  standing up to the deep state, showing incredible courage and  leadership, and erasing that fraud Obamas legacy from the history books.

People who make fun of him are pathetic, and likely get their news from liberal propagandists like Stephen Colbert and John Oliver. Trump is about the only world leader seriously standing up to radical islam, and he has proposed solutions that will work. Unfortunately the US is rife with activist judges installed by the 'progressive' Obama administration, and they will continue to attempt to block policies of the new admin just to spite them.

And Trump is a genius for showing the Paris Accord to be the scam that it is.  If it was so important and essential to humanity and the future, why did they not want to renegotiate the terms of  US participation?  Simple - it has nothing to do with global warming, it is just a wealth redistribution scam being pushed by globalists like Merkel, Trudeau, Macron and those EU clowns in Brussels.

If the markets were open for the 2020 election, I'd load up on Trump and make easy money (just like the money I won on him last year). He is doing incredible things not just for the US but abroad also.   And if the Democrat party isn't already dead, it will be within the next 24 months.

Footnote - I am not conservative, nor liberal.   I despised George Bush almost as much as I despised Obama.

Standing up to radical Islam by proposing a ban on all middle eastern countries barring those who coincidentally he has business interests with?  Remind me, where were most of the 9/11 attackers from and which countries are on his proposed immigration ban list?

You know for a fact that the Paris Accord is a scam... congratulations, you have managed to see what almost every other leader of every other nation on the planet has been blind to.  Frankly, I see very little difference between the likes of you and the conspiracy theorists at the other end of the spectrum that believe the 9/11 attacks never happened.

All Trump has managed to do is open the door for China and lock themselves out.  Let's see how great America is when no-one want to deal with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hardtack said:

Standing up to radical Islam by proposing a ban on all middle eastern countries barring those who coincidentally he has business interests with?  Remind me, where were most of the 9/11 attackers from and which countries are on his proposed immigration ban list?

You know for a fact that the Paris Accord is a scam... congratulations, you have managed to see what almost every other leader of every other nation on the planet has been blind to.  Frankly, I see very little difference between the likes of you and the conspiracy theorists at the other end of the spectrum that believe the 9/11 attacks never happened.

All Trump has managed to do is open the door for China and lock themselves out.  Let's see how great America is when no-one want to deal with them.

Trump has locked America out of what? Do you really think China is stupid enough to give the UN money to find a solution for an imaginary problem? Of course they're not and when nobody is funding the gravy train it will come to a screeching halt.  

Anyone who wants to stop dealing with America can do so at their own peril. Australia certainly wont. I'll laugh if the EU does because they are a sinking ship. 

Edited by Wrecker45

24 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

Trump has locked America out of what? Do you really think China is stupid enough to give the UN money to find a solution for an imaginary problem? Of course they're not and when nobody is funding the gravy train it will come to a screeching halt.  

Anyone who wants to stop dealing with America can do so at their own peril. Australia certainly wont. I'll laugh if the EU does because they are a sinking ship. 

Wrecker, I suggest you and your mates head off to the next summit and set all of those so called experts straight. They obviously are not in your league.

Just now, hardtack said:

Wrecker, I suggest you and your mates head off to the next summit and set all of those so called experts straight. They obviously are not in your league.

So do you think China will fill the $2 billion void to the UN left by Trump or not?

Just now, Wrecker45 said:

So do you think China will fill the $2 billion void to the UN left by Trump or not?

Like you, I have no idea, but I unlike you I'll wait to see before I cast my judgement. 

1 minute ago, hardtack said:

Like you, I have no idea, but I unlike you I'll wait to see before I cast my judgement. 

Speak for yourself. I have an idea. There is not a snow flakes chance in hell China is going to pay the UN $2 billion to solve an imaginary problem.

Just now, Wrecker45 said:

Speak for yourself. I have an idea. There is not a snow flakes chance in hell China is going to pay the UN $2 billion to solve an imaginary problem.

No, you have no idea...just a guess. No different to how you view the predictions of climate change scientists really. 

37 minutes ago, hardtack said:

No, you have no idea...just a guess. No different to how you view the predictions of climate change scientists really. 

Happy to have a bet on this. Unlike climate change this is measurable.

I'm betting China wont pay the $2 billion shortfall Trump has left the UN by pulling out of the Paris Accord. Do we have a bet?

4 hours ago, Wrecker45 said:

Happy to have a bet on this. Unlike climate change this is measurable.

I'm betting China wont pay the $2 billion shortfall Trump has left the UN by pulling out of the Paris Accord. Do we have a bet?

No, we don't have a bet because I, nor you, know what they will do. China stand to benefit in terms of trade by stepping to the breach in the accord. Altruism is dead, but if it benefits all parties, no one will be complaining about that.  

As an aside, it was interesting that even in Pittsburgh, the community Trump use as the example he was doing this for (leaving the accord), the mayor stated that they would continue to work towards the accord's requirements.

10 minutes ago, hardtack said:

No, we don't have a bet because I, nor you, know what they will do. China stand to benefit in terms of trade by stepping to the breach in the accord. Altruism is dead, but if it benefits all parties, no one will be complaining about that.  

As an aside, it was interesting that even in Pittsburgh, the community Trump use as the example he was doing this for (leaving the accord), the mayor stated that they would continue to work towards the accord's requirements.

America is automatically reducing their emissions because of the booming fracking industry. Trump pulled the plug on the money to the UN. Is the mayor of Pittsburg going to tip in the $2 billion?

27 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

America is automatically reducing their emissions because of the booming fracking industry. Trump pulled the plug on the money to the UN. Is the mayor of Pittsburg going to tip in the $2 billion?

No idea...it was an interesting comment none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

I notice China hasn't offered to stump up the $2b American shortfall to the UN just yet. It's a shame for those on the gravy train that $2b paid for lots of important long lunches, junkets and dud predictions.

On 05/06/2017 at 3:00 PM, hardtack said:

I hate to spell it out to you hardtack but...

9/11 happened in front of our eyes and Climate change theory is a set of predictions that have been proven false time and time again. How you could fail to see the difference is telling.

28 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

I hate to spell it out to you hardtack but...

9/11 happened in front of our eyes and Climate change theory is a set of predictions that have been proven false time and time again. How you could fail to see the difference is telling.

Yes,  we're simply imagining the bleaching of the reef, we're imagining the collapse of glacial ice at a rate never seen before etc etc.  Now tell me again, just how could so many world leaders and their advisors be so easily duped?

5 minutes ago, hardtack said:

Yes,  we're simply imagining the bleaching of the reef, we're imagining the collapse of glacial ice at a rate never seen before etc etc.  Now tell me again, just how could so many world leaders and their advisors be so easily duped?

Hardtack show me the IPCC report or science that predicted the bleaching of the reef. Demonstrate to me that current bleaching is unprecedented. I can save you time. You can't.

This is becoming tiresome. The climate change predictions are duds then the alarmist industry leaches onto some kind of change they didn't predict and claim it as evidence of climate change.

1 hour ago, Wrecker45 said:

Hardtack show me the IPCC report or science that predicted the bleaching of the reef. Demonstrate to me that current bleaching is unprecedented. I can save you time. You can't.

This is becoming tiresome. The climate change predictions are duds then the alarmist industry leaches onto some kind of change they didn't predict and claim it as evidence of climate change.

Why do you need a prediction or a report for something you can see with your own eyes?  It doesn't validate nor does it invalidate the science.  The bleaching is a physical manifestation of a part what the predictions were anticipating (as is the glacial ice deterioration). 

You tell me that "9/11 happened in front of our eyes" yet you refuse to accept what we see happening before our eyes as a direct result of global warming?  These are not just cyclical events... these are causing permanent damage to areas that have existed unchanged for millennia. 

What makes you think that you know more than the majority of climate scientists and the brains trusts of most countries advising their respective leaders? Do you seriously believe that the fossil fuel industry has no vested interest in seeing the science disproved?  I would think they probably stand to lose a lot more than those involved in renewable energy stand to gain.

3 minutes ago, hardtack said:

... these are causing permanent damage to areas that have existed unchanged for millennia

just being devil's advocate here ht, but there's a lot of unnecessary hyperbole there

13 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

just being devil's advocate here ht, but there's a lot of unnecessary hyperbole there

Not really DC... if I don't use it, the old chestnut about such occurrences being cyclical events will be thrown around.

Of course, I suppose a comet could come along and tilt the earth on its axis causing a new ice age.

Edited by hardtack

1 minute ago, hardtack said:

Not really DC... if I don't use it, the old chestnut about such occurrences being cyclical events will be thrown around.

Haha so by your own reasoning you need to use hyperbole, otherwise, it could be seen as just cyclical.

Have a look at yourself.