DeeVoted

Demonland Supercoach 2017 Comp

59 posts in this topic

I'm up for it, got to run against someone other than my brother. Tip from the wise: If you play supercoach against a footy-mad data analytics and probabilities expert, you will not do well. Especially when they are in a highly competitive 'data analysts and mathematicians prove your worth' league as well. :o

My team in 2017 is "Werepenguins". PM me an appropriate league code!

#: 52   Posted (edited)

Was in Cordner last season. Team name is 'Bluelightning', think there was a space in between last year. Will play the whole season and not give up with 5 rounds to go this time!

Edited by RedBlueandTrue

Would like to join a SuperCoach league. Tried to last year but was too late.

Team name 'Keaneys Demons'

Hey DeeVoted!

Looking to continue this year.

Robbie Flower League (Div 2)

Johnny_Utah

We still have a few teams in the Stynes league yet to confirm to play in 2017.

I will give them a bit longer before starting to promote teams from the Flower league. There is still enough time left to arrange the other leagues, and also getting all the new coaches into a league. 

On that note, if you have confirmed, check that I have marked you off, check the 1st post of this thread, If you have been overlooked let me know by PM or do a repost in here, I will fix it.

If you want to join a group league we have one setup, the details are listed in a previous post. Everyone can join the group league.

I dont usually do this, but if you want to play Dream Team,  RDT or Fantasy, post your confirmation in the RDT DT thread.

On x at 8:17 AM, Viscount Cardwell said:

Viscount Cardwell here, played last year would like to re commit

Welcome to the comp, what is your team name?  I dont have you listed in any of our 2016 leagues

#: 58   Posted (edited)

On 2/5/2017 at 0:01 PM, DeeVoted said:

There are still a few to confirn in the Stynes league.  

As of today I have sent the code for Div 1 Jim Stynes league to the coaches that have confirmed thus far, for that league.

PS : As we do every year we have a "Group" league.  Group Named Melbourne Demons. We finished 18th overall last year.

Feel free to pass the code onto friends, family, ex players, (living or passed on) it is open to anyone, but it would be      nice if they  barrack for the obvious. If you have registered for 2017, Click on join a Group and use the code below.

If anyone has any probs I will post the full link, Just entering the code should do the trick.

The code to join = 238279

Can't join a group. It only allows you to create one... 

Edited by stevethemanjordan

2 hours ago, stevethemanjordan said:

Can't join a group. It only allows you to create one... 

See post 46

1 person likes this