Whispering_Jack

The Great Deepression - a book

14 hours ago, Demonland said:

Feel free to plug anytime you want. In fact we'd love to have you on the Podcast in the new year to discuss the book and other depressing Dees related stuff.

Thank you, and it would be an honour to tread the same stage as Jako.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Supermercado said:

Thank you, and it would be an honour to tread the same stage as Jako.

Oh we won't be talking to you on the same phone as Jako. That phone has been retired and is in a hermetically sealed case. 

• Like 4

wow what's the point too much negative stuff in the world to depress ones self, why not wait until we make finals so there is a happy ending. Richmond got a writer to write about the 2016 season, but once it looked like a bad year the scraped it, is the book a blame game?

4 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

wow what's the point too much negative stuff in the world to depress ones self, why not wait until we make finals so there is a happy ending. Richmond got a writer to write about the 2016 season, but once it looked like a bad year the scraped it, is the book a blame game?

Oh you poor fella, reality too much ch for you

It's a great read - amazing detail, and has the effect of causing me to re-live various games in toxic detail. Recommended highly

On 11/15/2017 at 12:52 PM, Sir Why You Little said:

Has the final chapter been written yet?

seem a little premature...

Covers the 2007 - 2016 decade, so either the final chapter is in the sequel or it will be like Star Wars and just keep plodding along forever with no end in sight.

As for concerns that it will be too negative and you may end up your head in the oven, I can assure you it's all done in the best possible taste.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supermercado said:

Covers the 2007 - 2016 decade, so either the final chapter is in the sequel or it will be like Star Wars and just keep plodding along forever with no end in sight.

As for concerns that it will be too negative and you may end up your head in the oven, I can assure you it's all done in the best possible taste.

Final chapters can be hard to write. I say that in all seriousness. It would have been nice to write about an Elimination Final during 2016. But the story aint over yet...

i admire you writing about such a dark and chaotic decade

3 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

It would have been nice to write about an Elimination Final during 2016.

Indeed it would have, just because it would mean we made one.

But at the same time I think losing by 20 goals was a fitting farewell to the #fistedforever decade.

37 minutes ago, Supermercado said:

Indeed it would have, just because it would mean we made one.

But at the same time I think losing by 20 goals was a fitting farewell to the #fistedforever decade.

Haha 😂 Yes. In true MFC Style