Jump to content

Whispering_Jack

THE BOMBERS' DOPING SAGA - THE FAT LADY SINGS

Recommended Posts

I like Bomber Thompson - I always look forward to his segment on 360.

That said, I can't stand James Hird. Or Essendon.

I continue to loathe Carlton more. They're extremely loathe-able as a club.

 

Edited by Ron Burgundy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I like Bomber Thompson - I always look forward to his segment on 360.

That said, I can't stand James Hird. Or Essendon.

I continue to loathe Carlton more. They're extremely loathe-able as a club.

You're on the right track, Ron.

If you keep up the good work, you'll be loathing 17 clubs like the rest of us.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

You're on the right track, Ron.

If you keep up the good work, you'll be loathing 17 clubs like the rest of us.

Carlscum or Essendrug?

can’t decipher which is more loathsome

i am not going to try...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

You're on the right track, Ron.

If you keep up the good work, you'll be loathing 17 clubs like the rest of us.

... and that's just the AFL.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does 1 find a bike rider in one's house? who comes and goes  when they please, you can not be blind to what they are doing, you might not be selling bikes for them, but you certainly are test riding their bikes, there once was a dank who had bike riders take photo shots at his house, the heards the 34 bike riders they all test ride the bikes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

How does 1 find a bike rider in one's house? who comes and goes  when they please, you can not be blind to what they are doing, you might not be selling bikes for them, but you certainly are test riding their bikes, there once was a dank who had bike riders take photo shots at his house, the heards the 34 bike riders they all test ride the bikes.

This post made me quit glue sniffing...................................

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ding said:

This post made me quit glue sniffing.

I used to know a bloke who sniffed glue (true story) and his nickname was 'Bostik'.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2018 at 9:01 AM, don't make me angry said:

How does 1 find a bike rider in one's house? who comes and goes  when they please, you can not be blind to what they are doing, you might not be selling bikes for them, but you certainly are test riding their bikes, there once was a dank who had bike riders take photo shots at his house, the heards the 34 bike riders they all test ride the bikes.

By chance, are you related to ENYAW? 

  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×