Whispering_Jack

THE BOMBERS' DOPING SAGA - THE FAT LADY SINGS

Moonshadow    8,101

Feeling like his wife cheated on him?!! Please! 

Typical star footballer that has never had someone say 'no' to him until it's too late and it all turns to sh!t. Then still cant understand why. Carey, Ablett snr, Jobe, Hird.... different situations but all oblivious to the consequences of their actions.

IT WAS YOU WHO DID THE CHEATING JOBE!!!

• Like 5

sue    3,444
38 minutes ago, chookrat said:

I'm all for Hird presenting the Norm Smith medal given he is next in line to award the medal.  Time to let it go people.

WIll let it go when those involved show some remorse rather than denial.

Petraccattack    13,076

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/08/10/you-re-a-coward-if-you-boo-james-hird-robbo

The only coward I see is the head footy writer at the Herald Sun who protected Hird during the drug saga and was a cheerleader for the disgraced Essendon Football Club.

If only the term 'fake news' was around during that time,  Robbo would have been crowned the king.

• Like 6

Sir Why You Little    11,917
9 minutes ago, Petraccattack said:

As if i give a Flying F what you think Robinson. 

You really are the dumbest thickest turd of a man. 

After what you said about Alex Fosolo??

what an absolute Hypercrite you are

F off yourself and look at the long term issue. 

Checked on Nathan Lovett-Murray's daughter and her health issues lately??

Hird will be booed until paperwork is shown, either Essendrug, Dank or both still have access to records i am sure. 

• Like 6

layzie    172

I'm also for Hird presenting the Norm, but I've been hearing Mark Allen on SEN almost in disbelief at the possibility that people could boo. I personally won't but it is still a controversial choice with timing whether people like it or not. People are entitled to boo if they want and I'll give the AFL no sympathy when they turn around and say "why is this happening?"

• Like 1

willmoy    882
2 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

As if i give a Flying F what you think Robinson. 

You really are the dumbest thickest turd of a man. 

After what you said about Alex Fosolo??

what an absolute Hypercrite you are

F off yourself and look at the long term issue. 

Checked on Nathan Lovett-Murray's daughter and her health issues lately??

Hird will be booed until paperwork is shown, either Essendrug, Dank or both still have access to records i am sure. 

The danger here of course is the obvious imprimatur that it gives TWSNBN to go forward with the T(h) ird Resurrection. 

Just when WADA is putting their foot down harder on sport's world wide treasonous activities, we are putting our "home grown" up in lights. The Gil  Legacy is truly one of glorious mayhem........

Sir Why You Little    11,917
3 minutes ago, willmoy said:

The danger here of course is the obvious imprimatur that it gives TWSNBN to go forward with the T(h) ird Resurrection. 

Just when WADA is putting their foot down harder on sport's world wide treasonous activities, we are putting our "home grown" up in lights. The Gil  Legacy is truly one of glorious mayhem........

The AFL stands alone....

They don't care about anything except their own reputation...

• Like 1

ding    744
Posted (edited)

LOL, the nerve of a raging alcoholic (and Essendrug supporter/apologist) telling anyone else they shouldnt boo a coach who presided over a coordinated drug cheating program.

GFY Slobbo, you wont be telling me what to do. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gil should be ashamed to show his face in public. What a [censored] creep.

Edited by ding

CHF    454

Maybe Gil can get the Fat Lady to perform as the half time entertainment

dpositive    593
5 hours ago, chookrat said:

I'm all for Hird presenting the Norm Smith medal given he is next in line to award the medal.  Time to let it go people.

Fine as long as he is correctly introduced as previous winner, Brownlow medalist, premiership player ,  coach of the team that kept no records of a drug regime.

its a good thing others are keeping records.

• Like 2

chookrat    834
6 hours ago, dpositive said:

Fine as long as he is correctly introduced as previous winner, Brownlow medalist, premiership player ,  coach of the team that kept no records of a drug regime.

its a good thing others are keeping records.

I like that intro. AFL should run with it.

• Like 1

Choke    3,074
17 hours ago, monoccular said:

SEN were all over the today - saying that they hope that Hird won't get booed when he gets up to present the meal, as it would deflate the day.  

They also said that he maybe should be welcomed back into the footy media FCS!!  

I guess Carey is there, and which is worse.....acceding to your whole team being drug guinea pigs in an uncontrolled, unregulated clinical trial, or glassing women?

Well, I WILL boo him then cheer the winner of the award.

He remains totally and unashamedly unrepentant.

On Carey - the point of difference for me is that he took responsibility afterwards (although I think it was a long time after) and was contrite. It doesn't make what he did ok or acceptable at all, it was still an appalling act. It simply makes him easier to accept as a member of the media when he also knows and publicly states that what he did was wrong.

Hird has yet to take any sort of responsibility for his actions. As you say, he remains unashamedly unrepentant.

willmoy    882
8 hours ago, Choke said:

On Carey - the point of difference for me is that he took responsibility afterwards (although I think it was a long time after) and was contrite. It doesn't make what he did ok or acceptable at all, it was still an appalling act. It simply makes him easier to accept as a member of the media when he also knows and publicly states that what he did was wrong.

Hird has yet to take any sort of responsibility for his actions. As you say, he remains unashamedly unrepentant.

A small matter of admitting to a crime perhaps......

beelzebub    14,853

My opinion on Carey. He did what was required. Someone had a word in his ear and acted on it.

Do I buy it. Not ONE bit.

Some very interesting aspects to this one :unsure: