• Podcast Tonight @ 8:30pm

Sign in to follow this  
Toorak

A Day at the Races

15 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Wow, I just placed my multi via the wife’s ( mine really) TAB account and after using the multiplier option it gave me 3x the odds. Instead of $38.30 my price is now $114.90. Let this be the day fellas!!

Waaauuuuuwwwwww......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Waaauuuuuwwwwww......

It’s one of two things Wadda. 

1. It’s meant to be our lucky day.

2. Tab knows we have no hope of collecting and  is simply teasing us.

I’ll take option 1.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dee Zephyr said:

I’ll take option 1.

Yep....racing Gods can be cruel DZ..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

I’ll take option 1.

Can only get 42/1 on Brokelads now.....

• Haha 2

Great start at @Macca. I hope these close finishes aren’t the order of the day. Not sure how many valves I have left.

• Like 2

Just now, Wadda We Sing said:

Maccca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a finish!!

Laddies gave me some more bonus bets again Wadda so I loaded up on the win as well ... ran on nicely didn't it?

Great start at @Macca. I hope these close finishes aren’t the order of the day. Not sure how many valves I have left.

Could it be our day? ... those bonus odds you got could be an omen DZ!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Macca said:

Laddies gave me some more bonus bets again Wadda so I loaded up on the win as well ... ran on nicely didn't it?

Nice one Macca....I also went the win.....and i got the quinella, so good start to the day !

I never get Bonus Bets? :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Macca said:

Well done again Macca. If anything, the boosted odds have certainly added more excitement to the day. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

No cash out offers so far from Brockies....

I Thought So into 2.90 and 1.35...

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

......no pressure DZ, no pressure..... :)

Nevermind........its a good horse we know, just not his day today. Its up to the Dees now!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

......no pressure DZ, no pressure..... :)

Haha, bummer. It’s certainly been an entertaining afternoon nonetheless. Found nothing unfortunately, had a great spot but the winner was way too good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Haha, bummer. It’s certainly been an entertaining afternoon nonetheless. Found nothing unfortunately, had a great spot but the winner was way too good.

Well if we always get 1 of the 3 up we should,  in theory,  get our money back and cover the multi bet if we back each of the 3 to win (using enhanced or booster odds)

2 winners turns a profit and 3 winners delivers a very good payout.  When BM returns we'll have 4 best-bets going but the same principle applies. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Macca said:

Well if we always get 1 of the 3 up we should,  in theory,  get our money back and cover the multi bet if we back each of the 3 to win (using enhanced or booster odds)

2 winners turns a profit and 3 winners delivers a very good payout.  When BM returns we'll have 4 best-bets going but the same principle applies. 

Yep, thats what ive started doing, backing our selections for each leg on their own. The bonus was the quinella so im in front....no complaints from me !  :)

• Like 2

Sixties Groove in the next at Flemington R8, which was my 2nd in line BB for the day.....its come in a lot since Thursday.

• Like 2

Captain Harry up in a minute at Morphetville. All the best to the boys from work.

• Like 2

Yep, thats what ive started doing, backing our selections for each leg on their own. The bonus was the quinella so im in front....no complaints from me !  :)

Yep ... it is a better percentage play just as long as we get 1 winner!

With the 4 best-bets 1 winner is line ball but 2 winners should produce a profit.  And it's good knowing that we all put a fair bit of thought into our best bet too.  As previously stated,  at this time of the year I'm looking out for what Gator or JJ like.

• Like 2

Captain Harry up in a minute at Morphetville. All the best to the boys from work.

Casa de Largo scratched from Flemington is in that race now DZ.......Paddy Payne

• Like 2

Good run Captain. A bit wayward in the straight, almost said hello to the outside rail. Winner had an ideal run. 

• Like 2

Just noticed Gold Coast are 14 pts ahead of Sydney half way through the 3rd quarter and are 2.55

• Like 2

Just noticed Gold Coast are 14 pts ahead of Sydney half way through the 3rd quarter and are 2.55

The Suns were down by 29 at one stage Wadda. Kept Swans goalless in the second quarter. That would be the upset of the year.

• Like 2

Just now, Dee Zephyr said:

The Suns were down by 29 at one stage Wadda. Kept Swans goalless in the second quarter. That would be the upset of the year.

....or decade.....actually that goes to us, beating Geelong in Geelong in 2015 or whenever that was..

• Like 2