• Demonland Interviews

Sign in to follow this  
MadAsHell

Brennan Cox

Given there's a chance we may not be coming in to the draft until around Pick 40 odd, I thought I'd start a thread on a potential draft candidate for us.

At 193cm & 90kg out of Woodville-West Torrens, Cox could help fill our gaping hole in Key defensive stocks that is building with the likely departures of Dunn & Pedersen.  I've previosuly mentioned Tyler Keitel as a mature age target for this area, well Cox would be a good candidate also IMO with more of a long term out look.

He looks competetive and capable of playing at either end with a strong pair of hands.  Kicking may be a slight issue, however that hasn't held back our other key backs.

Anyway, thought I'd post this and some footage for everyone to check out.

1 hour ago, AngryAtCasey said:

Given there's a chance we may not be coming in to the draft until around Pick 40 odd, I thought I'd start a thread on a potential draft candidate for us.

At 193cm & 90kg out of Woodville-West Torrens, Cox could help fill our gaping hole in Key defensive stocks that is building with the likely departures of Dunn & Pedersen.  I've previosuly mentioned Tyler Keitel as a mature age target for this area, well Cox would be a good candidate also IMO with more of a long term out look.

He looks competetive and capable of playing at either end with a strong pair of hands.  Kicking may be a slight issue, however that hasn't held back our other key backs.

Anyway, thought I'd post this and some footage for everyone to check out.

Looks ok.

Is AAC going for the record of how many threads someone can start on players during this trade period?  Feels like you're up to about 20 so far.

Bloke looks ok.  Does nothing for me really.

19 minutes ago, Wiseblood said:

Is AAC going for the record of how many threads someone can start on players during this trade period?  Feels like you're up to about 20 so far.

Bloke looks ok.  Does nothing for me really.

I'll have to do a count and let you know.

I think I've actually cut back compared to last year?

Just checked.  So I've started a total of 8, however one was just about Fremantle's interest in Spencer and another was a joke thread about Conca which I make obvious in my opening.

So I'm responsible for 6 legit being:

Nick Dal Santo, Zac Clarke, Brent Harvey, Brennan Cox, Tyler Keitel & Josh Watts.

Not saying we should recruit all 6, but they all have something they may offer.  Although now I'm not that keen on Clarke.

Edited by AngryAtCasey
Update

1 hour ago, AngryAtCasey said:

I'll have to do a count and let you know.

I think I've actually cut back compared to last year?

Just checked.  So I've started a total of 8, however one was just about Fremantle's interest in Spencer and another was a joke thread about Conca which I make obvious in my opening.

So I'm responsible for 6 legit being:

Nick Dal Santo, Zac Clarke, Brent Harvey, Brennan Cox, Tyler Keitel & Josh Watts.

Not saying we should recruit all 6, but they all have something they may offer.  Although now I'm not that keen on Clarke.

Keep them coming, I enjoy reading about potential draftees coming through the junior competitions.

17 minutes ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

Keep them coming, I enjoy reading about potential draftees coming through the junior competitions.

I enjoy reading everyones reactions to each suggestion.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ArtificialWisdom said:

I enjoy reading everyones reactions to each suggestion.

You mean reactions like "I'm happy to back the footy department"

or "he comes from a great family"

??

3 minutes ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

You mean reactions like "I'm happy to back the footy department"

or "he comes from a great family"

??

While I appreaciate the insight in some of those ones its the "wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole while wearing a hazmat suit" type responses that are the most fun.

• Like 1