Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

RICHMOND v CASEY SCORPIONS

KC from Casey

Casey wins by 2 points.

Peter Jackson VFL 2016

Casey Scorpions   3.3.21 6.6.42 9.9.63 11.12.78

Richmond 2.2.14 6.3.39 9.9.63 11.10.76

Goals 

Casey Scorpions Smith 5 Hulett Scott 2 Neal-Bullen Weideman 

Richmond Castagna 3 McBean 2  Aarts  Bathie Butler Mellington Moore Silvestro

Best

Casey Scorpions T Smith Grimes Michie Neal-Bullen Brayshaw Morris

Richmond Castagna Silvestro Moore Markov Rioli Drummond

1 hour ago, Jaded said:

Grimes in the best again. I command his motivation to keep giving a sh!t

He is a better player than five who played in the seniors today.

For God sake play him in the seniors

1 hour ago, ProDee said:

Neal-Bullen is just a player. 

The sooner Brayshaw and Oliver replace Jones and Bugg the better. 

A couple of underdone inside mids playing on the wing isn't going to solve anything.

Vanders and Ben Kennedy might make way for those 2 in the next few weeks, but we played as well as we have all year today due to having a fit team capable of running with a top opponent. There's a reason for that.

I wonder if the footy department will consider Brayshaw for half back. Harmes was good there today but could go back on a wing. Half back might be the best thing for Brayshaw's develop in the next 8 weeks, I'd love to see it.

2 hours ago, Demon Disciple said:

Get Hulett in for Dawes

And anyone in for Frost....he is off AFL by a long way at the moment. We are one man down in defence when he plays and one man down with Dawes in as well. Dawes looks ok when playing against ordinary sides like the Pies (at the moment) which lulls some (including me at times) into thinking he offers us something.

Who do we bring in for Frost down back? When is H back?

Grimes for Ben Ken? BK mostly an outside player but pretty bad disposal so isn't giving us much when he does get it.  Some might say Grimes is as bad but he gets more contested stuff and more versatile.

Edited by Rusty Nails

31 minutes ago, DeeSpencer said:

A couple of underdone inside mids playing on the wing isn't going to solve anything.

Vanders and Ben Kennedy might make way for those 2 in the next few weeks, but we played as well as we have all year today due to having a fit team capable of running with a top opponent. There's a reason for that.

I wonder if the footy department will consider Brayshaw for half back. Harmes was good there today but could go back on a wing. Half back might be the best thing for Brayshaw's develop in the next 8 weeks, I'd love to see it.

Clearly (perhaps not)  I'm referring to them developing into the players we know they'll become. 

I'm not referring to next week or the rest of the year. 

Edited by ProDee