Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Demonland Merchandise

Recommended Posts

Received mine today too. Looks great. Very impressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings DL,

How many of the Special Edition Ethan Tremblay t-shirts have been ordered? Probably a few I'm guessing. 

Edited by Ethan Tremblay
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Greetings DL,

How many of the Special Edition Ethan Tremblay t-shirts have been ordered? Probably a few I'm guessing. 

It melted the server that was dedicated to hosting it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mgdee said:

Received mine today too. Looks great. Very impressed. 

No problem. Thanks for buying and supporting the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Gorgoroth said:

Let me know when stubby holders are in and I'll get one and some stickers.

Stickers should be available after Easter and stubby holders are one to two weeks away. 

I'll post reminders once they are in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Robot Devil said:

My T-shirt arrived this morning. Looks great. 

Thanks. 

No problem. Thank you for supporting the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should have our usernames embroidered into each shirt ordered. It would make ruining into fellow landers at the footy more interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orders that came in today will be shipped once I return from the Easter break on Wednesday. By then we will also have more stock of existing items as well as the new items. Stay tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demonland said:

Orders that came in today will be shipped once I return from the Easter break on Wednesday. By then we will also have more stock of existing items as well as the new items. Stay tuned.

Nice work Andy - I wonder if by the end of the year we'll see more Demonlanders merchandise at the footy than Dees! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, small but forward said:

Nice work Andy - I wonder if by the end of the year we'll see more Demonlanders merchandise at the footy than Dees! 

That's not my goal. I would prefer people spent their money first with the club and only if they can afford it to then help Demonland out by buying some merch. I offer the Lifetime and Annual subscriptions to remove the Advertisements from the site and I view the merch as getting something more for helping us out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Demonland said:

That's not my goal. I would prefer people spent their money first with the club and only if they can afford it to help Demonland out by buying some merch. I offer the Lifetime and Annual subscriptions to remove the Advertisements from the site and I view the merch as getting something more for helping us out.

I reckon (myself included) that a fair % of the posters here are paid up members with paid up family members as well. I've forked out for dees guernseys, hoodies, polos...I'm now delighted to also support the demonland website and look good in the process!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, small but forward said:

I reckon (myself included) that a fair % of the posters here are paid up members with paid up family members as well. I've forked out for dees guernseys, hoodies, polos...I'm now delighted to also support the demonland website and look good in the process!

Thank you. It is much appreciated. My whole family are members including my Dog who is 3 from 3. I also spent $189 at the Demons shop today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the shop no stock on large tees

 

Can I still order?

I dont see order opportunities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, small but forward said:

I reckon (myself included) that a fair % of the posters here are paid up members with paid up family members as well. I've forked out for dees guernseys, hoodies, polos...I'm now delighted to also support the demonland website and look good in the process!

Nice to see a second Melbourne supporter with a healthy ego. (BBO being the other).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dino rover said:

In the shop no stock on large tees

 

Can I still order?

I dont see order opportunities

I only got in a limited amount of stock initially to see if there was any interest. I have more stock arriving after Easter and will post when the stock is available. I don't want to take orders until I have stock ready to ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

Nice to see a second Melbourne supporter with a healthy ego. (BBO being the other).

What can I say LDVC? I reckon most people look good in red and blue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm quite disappointed that my shirt didn't arrive today as I'd been preparing my false personas for Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I'm quite disappointed that my shirt didn't arrive today as I'd been preparing my false personas for Saturday.

the XXXXL size and dog collar would have been a giveaway but

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orders that were made just prior to and during the Easter break have shipped today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Demonland Hats are now for sale:

 

I like how they have been discounted already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My say I look rather fetching in my new shirt although it appears to be an odd shape as it is very tight around my 12 pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×