Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Demonland Merchandise

Will be buying

1 hour ago, Demonland said:

Only if you personalise it with your username on the back.

I will be getting a shirt and getting it personalised. I should be pretty safe north of the border....

Andy, great idea - I think they look terrific. I wanted a large t shirt but unfortunately sold out (I reckon dume to the membership drive in parallel). Went for a polo instead, but I'll get a t shirt (large) as well if you do another run. And a stubby holder.

Thought I might get Stuie written on mine

Due to popular demand I will be doing another run in the more popular sizes. It should be available in the next week or so. The turn around for these ones was really quick. I'll be posting out all the orders that came in today first thing in the morning. Depending on Australia Post you should have them early next week.

I hope the quality is ok and they last.

• Like 1

I tried on the sizes.

Disclaimer: I'm about 5ft 8 or 9 and about 81/82 kgs. I'm medium build and reasonably fit. I'm running 16km on the weekend. I have a little bit of a small gut I could still loose but am relatively thin. I was 10kg heavier at one stage and also 5 kg lighter until I settled back to my current weight. I prefer looser clothes that don't hug the gut.

T-Shirts. Large was a perfect fit for me. Medium was a little snug for my liking. If I cut back on the snacks for a few months and starved myself and lost 2 or 3 kgs then Medium would suffice as it fit well elsewhere. I didn't even dare attempt the small and I would assume that a smaller teen or child would be better suited for that. XL was a little large for my frame and XXL was obviously swimming on me. Is anyone interested in XXXL? If so I could include a few in the next run.

Polos. Strangely Medium was a perfect for me. Large was already getting a little big for me. The XL was swimming and I can only imagine what the XXL would have been. Again if there is interest in the XXXL then let me know. I obviously didn't try the small.

Quality seems good on both.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demonland said:

I tried on the sizes.

Disclaimer: I'm about 5ft 8 or 9 and about 81/82 kgs. I'm medium build and reasonably fit. I'm running 16km on the weekend. I have a little bit of a small gut I could still loose but am relatively thin. I was 10kg heavier at one stage and also 5 kg lighter until I settled back to my current weight. I prefer looser clothes that don't hug the gut.

T-Shirts. Large was a perfect fit for me. Medium was a little snug for my liking. If I cut back on the snacks for a few months and starved myself and lost 2 or 3 kgs then Medium would suffice as it fit well elsewhere. I didn't even dare attempt the small and I would assume that a smaller teen or child would be better suited for that. XL was a little large for my frame and XXL was obviously swimming on me. Is anyone interested in XXXL? If so I could include a few in the next run.

Polos. Strangely Medium was a perfect for me. Large was already getting a little big for me. The XL was swimming and I can only imagine what the XXL would have been. Again if there is interest in the XXXL then let me know. I obviously didn't try the small.

Quality seems good on both.

Thanks for that. I purchased a Polo this morning. I can't wait to proudly wear it at games this year.

All of yesterdays orders (and 2 from this morning) were just shipped via Parcel Post.

For those of you who were wanting sizes that are now Out of Stock I am making another order and will let you know when we are restocked.

6 minutes ago, Demonland said:

All of yesterdays orders (and 2 from this morning) were just shipped via Parcel Post.

For those of you who were wanting sizes that are now Out of Stock I am making another order and will let you know when we are restocked.

Awesome. Thank you. I will let you know when it arrives.

20 hours ago, Choke said:

I wonder if Roos and PJ would give permission for us to use their emoticons on merch?

:roos::pj:

One face on the front, one face on the back.

You're welcome.

roos.thumb.jpg.62d1eb15089d9606499cf7f19

• Like 3

The proofs of the bumper stickers came today. I'm also getting stickers of just the logo. 

P7oQzaL.jpg

Maybe you could auction off copies of Saty's 'guns pics' signed by Christian Salem that he took a few years ago? That would raise a few dollars.

• Like 1

Any chance you could get someone to try on a medium and a large of the tshirts to check the sizing for females?

Polo Sizes:

Men's polo shirt

Size S M L XL XXL
Chest
Body Length
  • Like 1

T-Shirts

Size XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Half Chest (cm)  47   50   53   56    59    62    65

As requested by many of you I have put in a reorder of the sizes that are currently out of or low on stock. Caps, stickers and stubby holders are also on their way. 

• Like 2

Polo arrived today! Super fast delivery and great condition. I will wear it proudly on Saturday. Say gday if you see me.

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

Polo arrived today! Super fast delivery and great condition. I will wear it proudly on Saturday. Say gday if you see me.

No problem. I'm glad you like it. 

For those that missed out there are more on the way as well stubby holders, caps & stickers.

All will be available after the Easter break. 

Just now, stitches said:

Mine arrived this afternoon too. Great quality and fits perfectly. I too will be wearing it at the G this weekend.

Im good for one

On 17/03/2016 at 3:18 PM, Sir Why You Little said:

Wow. That could be like a Masonic Handshake. 

Could also be Dangerous... :)

Could be fun!! I've ordered one and if people ask who I am I'll give a false name and insult them -

Can't wait!!!!

• Like 4

Those of you that ordered today will have them shipped out tomorrow morning. 

The ones I shipped on Friday arrived on Tuesday so Aus Post wasn't too bad.