Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Demonland Merchandise

Recommended Posts

Finally Demonland Swag!

This is just a test. I have created a very limited amount of stock of Demonland T-Shirts and Polo shirts with the Demonland Logo on it. I have no idea whether these will be sought after items or not but I thought I would give it a shot. Obviously the Merchandise is priced in a way that it is also a donation to support the site with the added benefit of getting something you can wear.

If you are a Lifetime Subscription member you get $5 off the price.

The T-Shirts are $35:

Merch_01.jpg.f0e6ec6e8e16eb337bba178aea9

The Polos are $45:

Merch_02.jpg.524504065c8dab7b1424fdac492

Stickers are coming soon.

So if you want to support this site and get something back in return then these items are for you.

Click here: http://demonland.com/forums/store/category/3-merchandise/

Remember stock is very very limited and if there is interest I will have more made up. If the item and size you want has sold out then post here so that I know there is interest and I will order more in.

Let me know what you think.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. That could be like a Masonic Handshake. 

Could also be Dangerous... :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Why You Little said:

Wow. That could be like a Masonic Handshake. 

Could also be Dangerous... :)

Only if you personalise it with your username on the back.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent. They look great and I've ordered a tshirt. 

Everybody get on board!

i look forward to people recognising me at games so that I can deliver witty comments in person and imitate GIFs as required. 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Only if you personalise it with your username on the back.

Maybe you should do that at point of sale!

for an extra $10

who is prepared????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gorgoroth said:

Stickers and stubby holders seem a good idea.

I hadn't thought of stubby holders. I'll keep that in mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonland said:

I hadn't thought of stubby holders. I'll keep that in mind.

I use to run a gaming tournament with a group years ago and we did them and they were great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How quick is the mail out?

i am going overseas in about 2 weeks. Australiia Post are a lot slower now

"Liberal Rubbish"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

How quick is the mail out?

i am going overseas in about 2 weeks. Australiia Post are a lot slower now

"Liberal Rubbish"

If you buy today I'll mail it out via Australia Post tomorrow morning. You should have it early next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Demonland said:

If you buy today I'll mail it out via Australia Post tomorrow morning. You should have it early next week.

Ok sweet. I will take a chance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Roos and PJ would give permission for us to use their emoticons on merch?

 

:roos::pj:

 

One face on the front, one face on the back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daisycutter said:

are they unisex, andy - just thinking of uncle bitters :)

Leather Corset for the Uncle dc...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daisycutter said:

are they unisex, andy - just thinking of uncle bitters :)

The label says that they are but I don't have anything above XXL unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Demonland said:

The label says that they are but I don't have anything above XXL unfortunately.

Serious question 

is the Large a small Large or a big Large?

i hate T Shirts that are Tight

but when they are too big it's like Flanders Night Shirt!!!

which one...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like loose fitting too. I'd go with the XL if you are not sure. I haven't tried one on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonland said:

I like loose fitting too. I'd go with the XL if you are not sure. I haven't tried one on.

Do you think you (or someone willing to model) could try one on so we get a good idea on sizes?

I have been burnt by online purchases not fitting before :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Choke said:

Do you think you (or someone willing to model) could try one on so we get a good idea on sizes?

I have been burnt by online purchases not fitting before :(

I'll try one on tonight. However my idea of something that fits well on my frame will be different to yours and so on. Also some brands fit me better in XL and some in L. Online buyers beware. I know the drill too well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying one on.

 

Publication1.jpg

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonland said:

I'll try one on tonight. However my idea of something that fits well on my frame will be different to yours and so on. Also some brands fit me better in XL and some in L. Online buyers beware. I know the drill too well.

Could you post a photo?

Neck down would be ok if you don't want us to see your mug, but just so we can see.

I've ordered larges online that fit like tents before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Choke said:

Could you post a photo?

Neck down would be ok if you don't want us to see your mug, but just so we can see.

I've ordered larges online that fit like tents before.

I'm more concerned about my man boobs.

I'll see what I can do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Demonland said:

I'm more concerned about my man boobs.

I'll see what I can do.

9Tq9trj.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×