• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Sign in to follow this  
WesternDee

The Keith "Bluey" Truscott Memorial Trophy - 2015

When Jesse Hogan played his first season of senior football in 2013 he kicked 38 (?) goals and won Casey's B&F. I think he's kicked 39 so far in his first season of AFL so I wonder where he'll finish in our B&F this year. I guess you would have to think that Bernie is probably favourite but you never know. What does everyone think?

I still think McDonald is a big chance to win. He'll be miles in front after round 10. Just depends if Bernie can catch him.

I agree with Moon, top 3. If Vince regains form in the last 3 rounds he'll take it out.

very competitive this year for once.

Jones,Vince,Tmac,Hogan,Viney,Brayshaw,Watts,Gawn,Cross,Garlett will make up the top ten I reckon.

very competitive this year for once.

Jones,Vince,Tmac,Hogan,Viney,Brayshaw,Watts,Gawn,Cross,Garlett will make up the top ten I reckon.

First, it's a great night for anyone yet to attend. Unfortunately I'll be enjoying the sunny climes of the Costa Brava.

I think Dunn may pip either Cross or Garlett.

Vince, Jones, Hogan, T-Mac as top 4 - I'm guessing in that order

5th will be a battle between Viney, Gawn, Dunn and Garlett.

Edited by ignition.

I suspect it'll be a lot closer than previous years. Hogan has been one of our most consistent.

I'll say:

1. Vince

2. Hogan

3. McDonald

4. Jones

22. Lumumba

I think top 4 will be Vince, Jones, Viney and TMac but not sure the order. Hogan fifth.

Remainder of the top 10 I think will include Watts, Cross, Garlett and lottery for the last 2 spots from Brayshaw, Gawn, Vanders, Jetta and Tyson.

Not sure if the voting criteria is still the same, but David Neitz only ever won one Bluey, so not sure how they'll view Hogan vote wise.

For mine its a 3 horse race between Tommy Mac, Dunn and Bernie.

With Jones and Cross not far behind.
Viney missed 6 games so will be hard for him to get up there as it rewards consistency.

After that its a crapshoot as nobody has really been consistent for long stretches.

Top 10: IMO

1: Vince

2: Viney

3: TMac

4: N.Jones

5: Cross

6: Hogan

7: Brayshaw

8: Watts

9: Dunn

10:Vandenburg

• Like 1

After his effort last year a real disappointment has been Dom Tyson. I think he was runner-up wasn't he? Really hasn't come on at all this year. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that he's been playing with a fractured leg all year.

Tyson, Dunn, Brayshaw and Jetta in the top-10 and no Garland? Who said Melbourne supporters were aloof and out of touch!

When Jesse Hogan played his first season of senior football in 2013 he kicked 38 (?) goals and won Casey's B&F. I think he's kicked 39 so far in his first season of AFL so I wonder where he'll finish in our B&F this year. I guess you would have to think that Bernie is probably favourite but you never know. What does everyone think?

Hogan is a dead set certainty to finish top 3 and I suspect he'll come second to Vince.

Jones and McDonald will round out the top 4.

Hogan is a dead set certainty to finish top 3 and I suspect he'll come second to Vince.

Jones and McDonald will round out the top 4.

Viney?

It's a joke to call one of them best and fairest, give them what they have given the supporters, nothing.

I think Vince would be the frontrunner at the moment, not convincingly. Jones, McDonald, Hogan, Cross, Watts, Garlett, Dunn then Viney then Keep in mind Viney missed 6, nearly 7 full games. Gawn could probably fit into the 10 but he too missed 9 games.

After his effort last year a real disappointment has been Dom Tyson. I think he was runner-up wasn't he? Really hasn't come on at all this year. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that he's been playing with a fractured leg all year.

Same thing happened to Garland after he finished runner up in 2013 (3rd, 4th and 5th that year were Terlich, M.Jones and Sylvia!)

It's a joke to call one of them best and fairest, give them what they have given the supporters, nothing.

This is the most Demonland post ever.

• Like 1

No one

Lets try this

Lets raise the bar...

• Like 1