• Latest Podcast: Brad Green

Sign in to follow this  
Whispering_Jack

The Barometer is back

The Herald Sun's Barometer is back but not much of this would really be news to anyone around here:-

MELBOURNE

ON FIELD: Training standards has been the catch cry for the Demons over the pre-season. Lynden Dunn said the arrival of Heritier Lumumba, Jeff Garlett and Ben Newton had had a big impact on the playing group. However, the news isnt good for Jack Trengove who had another setback with his troublesome foot, which scuppered a reported trade to Richmond. The excitement continues to grow around key forward Jesse Hogan as he continues to excel in pre-season training. Dom Tyson, Bernie Vince, Max Gawn and Dean Terlich have been limited after post-season surgeries.

OFF FIELD: Nathan Jones wants to be a Demon for life after signing a four-year contract extension in December. The Bluey Truscott Medallist is also now the Demons stand alone captain after Jack Grimes stepped down from the co-captaincy role. Importantly Paul Rooss successor has been found with former Bombers assistant coach Simon Goodwin lured to take the reins in 2017.

A nothing article really.

Tell us something we already don't know HS

Someone got paid to write that drivel.

Hard to believe isn't it?

I didn't know Tyson had been limited (lol).

I didn't know Tyson had been limited (lol).

Shook my head at that.

Probably had the first week off at the start of pre season in November but has since been in the main group.

• Like 1

This piece doesn't bother me - it was written for the general footy public who never visit our bubble.

• Like 1

HS Puff 'n Stuff