Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Jack Jack

A bit disappointing that Mills didn't get any minutes against the Celtics. But I guess it's still early days for him,

It's getting tight for the final few playoff spots in both conferences. With only around a dozen games left in the regular season ti could come right down to the wire.

Anyone been following the Dwight Howard Orlando Magic saga? The new rumour is that Dwight has asked for the coach Stan Van Gundy to be replaced. Stan found out from management, wasn't shy about telling everyone in a media conference, awkwardness ensues.

He's starting to make Lebron look good!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering whether I should revise my prediction of Miami winning the championship, they've been underwhelming of late. They'd be bricking it if they met Boston anywhere in the finals, and Chicago have been great without Rose, getting him back will only improve things for them.

For anyone out there that enjoys a good read, there's a great Aussie blog that's worth looking at. NBAMate.com

As for the Laker nickname, yes, it is quirky. That said, it's in keeping with most relocations where the history is retained (Sydney Swans, Calgary Flames, Utah Jazz [thoroughly ironic], LA Dodgers and so on). Keeping the Lakers name brought with it the 5 championships won in Minneapolis, and a recognisable brand as the most successful team in brief history of the NBA.

The NBA have finally sold the New Orleans Hornets, finally. I thought it was going to drag on forever, I guess they were just waiting for an investor that didn't want to relocate the team. Tom Benson seems like their man, owner of the local Saints NFL team.

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that I've heard him mention several times already that he wants to buy back the Jazz name from Utah. I'm not sure I've read an official response from Utah yet, but Benson seems like a fairly presistent fellow.

It's a funny ol' world.

I'm wondering whether I should revise my prediction of Miami winning the championship, they've been underwhelming of late. They'd be bricking it if they met Boston anywhere in the finals, and Chicago have been great without Rose, getting him back will only improve things for them.

For anyone out there that enjoys a good read, there's a great Aussie blog that's worth looking at. NBAMate.com

Yeah it's looking wide open for the playoffs . It's been a tightly packed regular season and some teams are feeling the pinch .

My team the Phoenix Suns are making a late run for it but will need to win all their games to sneak in . Utah are currently 8th in the West .

I still think Miami will win it but if they don't that will be the big story . All eyes are on King James , Wade and Bosh .

Cheers

Yeah it's looking wide open for the playoffs . It's been a tightly packed regular season and some teams are feeling the pinch .

My team the Phoenix Suns are making a late run for it but will need to win all their games to sneak in . Utah are currently 8th in the West .

I still think Miami will win it but if they don't that will be the big story . All eyes are on King James , Wade and Bosh .

Cheers

I should really look it up somewhere, but what's happened to Bosh? Haven't seen him play for at least a week now.

Miami would want to win it, huge expectation on the big 3. Lebron is in good form and I see Mike Miller is on the court making a few shots. Can't be bad for them.

How about the artist formerly known as Ron Artest? How many sandwiches short of a picnic is he? He claims this was accidental, just swinging his elbows around thumping his chest? Is he stupid for doing it or stupid to think that people might believe him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEG8DOSMMTw&feature=related

How many games will he lose for that?

And how about the continuing drama that is Dwight and the Magic. He's just had surgery on back, he's out of the finals series, essentially dooming them to an early round exit. Now the rumours of asking for a trade, once the season is over, have started up again. Maybe it's not so bad being a Dees supporter?

Very sad stuff from metta world war III. Thankfully we pulled out our best win since game 7 in 2010, but this was just brainless. I think Rudy T summed it up best yesterday when he said that the reason his incident, where he was punched square in the face by Kermit Washington, is still so famous, is that none of the many punches since thrown in the NBA have connected. It's dangerous to try to get inside artest's head, but I imagine he was full of adrenalin after the dunk, and when harden bumped him he swung an elbow without considering the potential consequences or fully believing he would connect in such a vicious manner. He certainly knew he was there- harden got in his way and had his forearms into Ron, so he must have felt him, which pretty much blows his case that it was an accidental part of his celebration. I hate suspensions in general, but I'd suspend him for 5 games, taking into account prior history, lack of premeditation, and the fact that we've seen some horrid incidents receive much less than 5 recently, such as wade intentionally smacking Kobe in the face and breaking his nose, and love stepping on scola's face.

Horrible incident whatever happens, and his absence will hurt the team.

Edited by pantaloons

MWP has been suspended for 7 games. 1 game of regular season left for the Lakers means the he'll at least miss the first round of playoffs.

He needs another name change.

• Like 1

Maybe a couple games more than I thought but it could have been worse. If we take care of business in six games in the first round he'll be good to go against OKC in the second round. Clippers just lost so we'll be the #3 seed and avoid Memphis. Can't see us getting past the second round, but I sincerely hope we do as I'll be in LA in late May-June.

Well , now that Phoenix are out of the running I'm hoping for the Spurs to win the whole thing .

I tipped Miami to win the Championship but I don't want them to win . I'd like 'em to go out in the 1st round to be perfectly honest!(apologies to any Heat fans)

So it's Tim Duncan , Manu Ginobili , Tony Parker and of course our own Patty Mills to hopefully get over the line .

Hope I haven't mozzed 'em as I'm not having a lot of luck with my other sporting teams of late !

Edited by Macca

Maybe a couple games more than I thought but it could have been worse. If we take care of business in six games in the first round he'll be good to go against OKC in the second round. Clippers just lost so we'll be the #3 seed and avoid Memphis. Can't see us getting past the second round, but I sincerely hope we do as I'll be in LA in late May-June.

You've just jinxed them, you know that right?

Kobe seems pretty confident, says he expects to win the championship. But they all say that I guess.

Well , now that Phoenix are out of the running I'm hoping for the Spurs to win the whole thing .

I tipped Miami to win the Championship but I don't want them to win . I'd like 'em to go out in the 1st round to be perfectly honest!(apologies to any Heat fans)

So it's Tim Duncan , Manu Ginobili , Tony Parker and of course our own Patty Mills to hopefully get over the line .

Hope I haven't mozzed 'em as I'm not having a lot of luck with my other sporting teams of late !

Patty Mills all the way (although I won't mind if the Heat get there). They've been resting their big 3 the last few games so Patty has had some good minutes, done fairly well too.

The regular season is now over. The Charlotte Bobcats now have the dubious honour of having the all time worst regular season percentage. I think that means Jordan has now been involved in the best and worst seasons?

Here's the first round schedule for anyone that's interested.

WESTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND

San Antonio vs. Utah

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Utah at San Antonio, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 2 - Wed. May 2, Utah at San Antonio, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Sat. May 5, San Antonio at Utah, 10 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Mon. May 7, San Antonio at Utah, TBD

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, Utah at San Antonio, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, San Antonio at Utah, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, Utah at San Antonio, TBD

Oklahoma City vs. Dallas

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Dallas at Oklahoma City, 9:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, Dallas at Oklahoma City, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Thu. May 3, Oklahoma City at Dallas, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Sat. May 5, Oklahoma City at Dallas, 7:30 p.m., TNT/R

Game 5 * Mon. May 7, Dallas at Oklahoma City, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Oklahoma City at Dallas, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Dallas at Oklahoma City ,TBD, TNT

L.A. Lakers vs. Denver

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Denver at L.A. Lakers, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Denver at L.A. Lakers, 10:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Fri May 4, L.A. Lakers at Denver, 10:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, L.A. Lakers at Denver, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, L.A. Lakers at Denver, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBD, TNT

Memphis vs. L.A. Clippers

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Wed. May 2, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Sat. May 5, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, 4:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Mon. May 7, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, TBD

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, TBD

EASTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND

Chicago vs. Philadelphia

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Philadelphia at Chicago, 1 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Philadelphia at Chicago, 8 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Fri. May 4, Chicago at Philadelphia, 8 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, Chicago at Philadelphia, 1 p.m., ABC

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Philadelphia at Chicago, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Chicago at Philadelphia, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Philadelphia at Chicago, TBD, TNT

Miami vs. New York

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, New York at Miami, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, New York at Miami, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Thu. May 3, Miami at New York, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, Miami at New York, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, New York at Miami, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Miami at New York, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, New York at Miami, TBD

Indiana vs. Orlando

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Orlando at Indiana, 7 p.m., ESPN

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, Orlando at Indiana, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 3 - Wed. May 2, Indiana at Orlando, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 4 - Sat. May 5, Indiana at Orlando, 2 p.m., ESPN

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Orlando at Indiana, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Indiana at Orlando, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, Orlando at Indiana, TBD

Boston vs. Atlanta

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Boston at Atlanta, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Boston at Atlanta, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 3 - Fri. May 4, Atlanta at Boston, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2

Game 4 - Sun May 6, Atlanta at Boston, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Boston at Atlanta, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Atlanta at Boston, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Boston at Atlanta, TBD, TNT

• Like 1

Kobe seems pretty confident, says he expects to win the championship. But they all say that I guess.

It won't be much of a jinx. I fully expect us to not make it to the WCF, and whether we win one series or none, its not much to be celebrated, just more avoiding the humiliation of being upset in the playoffs two years running.

Talk's cheap in sport, but I absoltely love Kobe's attitude. As a fan looking in at the team, I can't see any way we, or 25 other teams, can win the championship, but I love that he is confident that we can. Hopefully that belief is contagious amongst the rest of the team. The guy has won more than anyone else currently in the NBA (except Fish) so naturally they should take on board what he says. It is funny that it's a headline though. It would be a shame if any player involved in a playoff team didn't think their team could win the championship.

It's a pretty clear cut first round. I can't really make a case for any upsets at this stage.

Patty Mills all the way (although I won't mind if the Heat get there). They've been resting their big 3 the last few games so Patty has had some good minutes, done fairly well too.

The regular season is now over. The Charlotte Bobcats now have the dubious honour of having the all time worst regular season percentage. I think that means Jordan has now been involved in the best and worst seasons?

Here's the first round schedule for anyone that's interested.

WESTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND

San Antonio vs. Utah

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Utah at San Antonio, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 2 - Wed. May 2, Utah at San Antonio, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Sat. May 5, San Antonio at Utah, 10 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Mon. May 7, San Antonio at Utah, TBD

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, Utah at San Antonio, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, San Antonio at Utah, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, Utah at San Antonio, TBD

Oklahoma City vs. Dallas

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Dallas at Oklahoma City, 9:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, Dallas at Oklahoma City, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Thu. May 3, Oklahoma City at Dallas, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Sat. May 5, Oklahoma City at Dallas, 7:30 p.m., TNT/R

Game 5 * Mon. May 7, Dallas at Oklahoma City, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Oklahoma City at Dallas, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Dallas at Oklahoma City ,TBD, TNT

L.A. Lakers vs. Denver

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Denver at L.A. Lakers, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Denver at L.A. Lakers, 10:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Fri May 4, L.A. Lakers at Denver, 10:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, L.A. Lakers at Denver, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, L.A. Lakers at Denver, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBD, TNT

Memphis vs. L.A. Clippers

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Wed. May 2, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, 9:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Sat. May 5, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, 4:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Mon. May 7, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, TBD

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Memphis at L.A. Clippers, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, L.A. Clippers at Memphis, TBD

EASTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND

Chicago vs. Philadelphia

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Philadelphia at Chicago, 1 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Philadelphia at Chicago, 8 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Fri. May 4, Chicago at Philadelphia, 8 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, Chicago at Philadelphia, 1 p.m., ABC

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Philadelphia at Chicago, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Chicago at Philadelphia, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Philadelphia at Chicago, TBD, TNT

Miami vs. New York

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, New York at Miami, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, New York at Miami, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3 - Thu. May 3, Miami at New York, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 4 - Sun. May 6, Miami at New York, 3:30 p.m., ABC/R

Game 5 * Wed. May 9, New York at Miami, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Miami at New York, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, New York at Miami, TBD

Indiana vs. Orlando

Game 1 - Sat. April 28, Orlando at Indiana, 7 p.m., ESPN

Game 2 - Mon. April 30, Orlando at Indiana, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 3 - Wed. May 2, Indiana at Orlando, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 4 - Sat. May 5, Indiana at Orlando, 2 p.m., ESPN

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Orlando at Indiana, TBD

Game 6 * Fri. May 11, Indiana at Orlando, TBD

Game 7 * Sun. May 13, Orlando at Indiana, TBD

Boston vs. Atlanta

Game 1 - Sun. April 29, Boston at Atlanta, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 2 - Tue. May 1, Boston at Atlanta, 7:30 p.m., NBA TV

Game 3 - Fri. May 4, Atlanta at Boston, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2

Game 4 - Sun May 6, Atlanta at Boston, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 5 * Tue. May 8, Boston at Atlanta, TBD

Game 6 * Thu. May 10, Atlanta at Boston, TBD

Game 7 * Sat. May 12, Boston at Atlanta, TBD, TNT

Great post JJ . Terrific reference point . Well done

This is gonna be one hell of a playoff series .

'Prost'

Haha, thanks Macca. But I can't take too much credit, it was just a cut and paste. I should really credit the original source?

When I mentioned Patty Mills I don't think I gave him enough credit for his recent form. It's been junk time in the last few games, a lot of players being rested. But credit where credits due, Patty followed up his career top score of 27 against the Suns to top it again and score 34 against the Warriors, along with 12 assists no less. He's now got the record for the highest score for any Aussie in the NBA. Well done Patty.

For what it's worth my tips for the 1st round of playoffs are ......................

Spurs , Oklahoma , Lakers , Clippers , Bulls , Heat , Pacers and the Celtics .

A couple of upsets there but I reckon it's in some ways , wide open . And I do like to go for the underdogs !

I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 big guns go out in the 1st or 2nd round .

Edited by Macca

I don't really see any surprises in the first round. The Clippers v Grizzlies and Hawk v Celtics I think should be the closest series. But the higher seeding Celtics and Grizzlies should get the win.

I'd actually like to see the Clippers go deep in the finals. You'd think that would give them a good chance of signing up CP3 on a long term deal, which I would like to see. But the Grizzlies have been hitting form at the right time. And Z-BO was brilliant in the playoffs last year.

D Rose has left the court with a knee injury. Not sure how bad it is yet. Could be bad new for the Bulls. Rose has really had a bad year for injuries. If it wasn't for bad luck he wouldn't have had any luck at all.

China's NBA playoff promo is a bit different. I guess there is that gladiatorial element in the playoffs.

Edit: Update on D Rose, he's torn his ACL, out for the rest of the playoffs. Not good news.

Edited by Jack Jack

I don't really see any surprises in the first round. The Clippers v Grizzlies and Hawk v Celtics I think should be the closest series. But the higher seeding Celtics and Grizzlies should get the win.

I'd actually like to see the Clippers go deep in the finals. You'd think that would give them a good chance of signing up CP3 on a long term deal, which I would like to see. But the Grizzlies have been hitting form at the right time. And Z-BO was brilliant in the playoffs last year.

D Rose has left the court with a knee injury. Not sure how bad it is yet. Could be bad new for the Bulls. Rose has really had a bad year for injuries. If it wasn't for bad luck he wouldn't have had any luck at all.

China's NBA playoff promo is a bit different. I guess there is that gladiatorial element in the playoffs.

Edit: Update on D Rose, he's torn his ACL, out for the rest of the playoffs. Not good news.

Just tragic. That's a championship gone begging for a very good, honest Bulls team. They deserved better than that.

Terrible news re Derrick Rose . It's taken a lot of gloss out of these playoffs . Let's hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to his best . Basketball is a bit different with this type of injury . Fingers crossed .

Watched a bit of the Mavs/Thunder game today . Mavs played well but just got pipped at the post . Miami won easily over the Knicks , Bulls beat the Sixers despite losing Rose and the Magic defeated the Pacers 81 - 77 .

That NBA promo in China was certainly different ! I quite liked it .

How bout those Clippers ? 27 pts down deep in the 3rd quarter and they get up and win !

Edited by Macca

The Grizzlies really dropped the ball in the 4th quarter didn't they. I didn't watch the game but there was mention of Rudy Gay's non existent d that left Young open for back to back to back 3's. That'd have to deflate anyone.

I think the biggest surprise was Orlando coming up with the win. Maybe they're not just a one trick pony?

Let's see if the Knick can bounce back from a 1st game drubbing

Early days.

Shocking news for Rose and the Bulls. Thats two teams in the playoffs now without their top banana for the entire playoffs (Rose/Bulls & Howard/Magic).

just hoping the Spurs can avoid any first round stumbles like last year!

Amare Stoudemire has taken his frustrations of another loss to Miami out on a fire extinguisher. The extinguisher was in a metal case with a glass window, he managed to put his hand through the glass resulting in a severe cut. It's been reported that he's likely to miss game 3 and possibly the remainder of this series.

the-fire-extinguisher-that-amare-stoudemire-punched.jpg

Also I didn't see the first Celtics Hawks game but I believe Rondo was ejected for contact with a referee. He's also been suspended for game 2 as a consequence. The Celtics already have Allen out so it leaves them in a precarious position for game 2 and hence the series.

More on Amare

"He didn't haul off and punch the glass; he hit it out of frustration," a person who witnessed the incident told Broussard. "He kind of slapped it, but with a closed fist. He said he thought it was plastic instead of glass.

"Half of his hand was just hanging off. It was really bad. Blood was just squirting out. That's why they had the paramedics come in, because they thought he might have punctured an artery because of how much blood was coming out."

A second league source said that amid the chaotic scene in the locker room, people could be heard calling for towels to tend to the injured Stoudemire, who already had bled onto the floor.

The laceration will force Stoudemire to sit out Game 3 of the first-round playoff series, the team announced Tuesday evening. He is listed as doubtful for Game 4, scheduled for Sunday at Madison Square Garden.

The Knicks say Stoudemire will be reassessed for the remainder of the series. A team source said there is a possibility that Stoudemire could miss the rest of the series, regardless of how long it goes.

Some clever bugger has made a dramatisation of the incident.

untitled-1l7y7l_medium.gif

Haha thats a classic scene from "Office Space" theyve borrowed from there! I think the Knicks are doomed in this series regarless.

I've seen the Rhondo incident, and fair enough he got a suspension, you cant aggresively bump up to the ref like that. The pressure is well and truly

on the ageing Celtics to get one last playoff series out of the Dads Army trio of Pearce,Allen & Garnett.

Is Office Space any good? I need something new to watch.

And while we're on a lighter note. Here's a Heat photobomb.

photobomb-that-guy-like-a-raptor.gif

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but as soon as the regular season finished there was a quick transition from NJ Nets to the Brooklyn Nets. They've released their new logo which was designed by Jay-Z. Colours are now Black & White. What do you think?

bk_logosheet.jpg