• Latest Podcast: Hawthorn

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

5AA are broadcasting the Melbourne v. Port game

I tweeted 5AA and asked if they are broadcasting the Melbourne v. Port Adelaide game on Friday night and this was their response:

@demonland yes we are broadcasting the @PAFC v. @MelbourneFC and the broadcast will be available online via the @afl website

Saw the tweet and immediately added Fiveaa to my TuneIn Radio list on the old iPad. Thanks for that!

Excellent, can't think of anything better to do on Friday night than listening to a really biased cover of a glorified training run against Port. So sad!

• Like 3

Will be a shocking call but better than nothing.

Surprised it took Foxtel so long to give up on showing the practice matches. Guess they decided an Empty Stadium Match between two of the worst sides of 2011 wasn't worth sending their callers over for.

Shame, one less opportunity for Dwayne Russell to end up in a barrel.

Yeah, don't expect much talk about Melbourne guys....

Not a problem mephis. I plan to turn off the sound and just watch the... ohhh :-(

• Like 1

Yeah, don't expect much talk about Melbourne guys....

Based on the the last time they met and last weeks result there will probably not be much to talk about anyway.

Saw the tweet and immediately added Fiveaa to my TuneIn Radio list on the old iPad. Thanks for that!

How good is Tunein Radio....every station on earth is available

Looking forwards to hearing what the Port Adelaide rookies' preferred breakfast cereals are, while Jeff White taps the sherrin down to Russell Robinson who kicks another one for the D's. Daniher will be happy with his team today after last week!

• Like 1

Looking forwards to hearing what the Port Adelaide rookies' preferred breakfast cereals are, while Jeff White taps the sherrin down to Russell Robinson who kicks another one for the D's. Daniher will be happy with his team today after last week!

Maybe I should take the footy alminac into South Australia and put a bet on. It sounds like they're a few years behind us over there.

Will be a shocking call but better than nothing.....................

Nope. Unless you like hearing the port players called by their first names, and the callers not knowing the MFC players (probably excepting Green) names. And then there is the amateur calling....don't get me started.

Just log into AFL.COM.AU and get the score updates. Way better.

If all goes to plan I will be seated at Moron Park with the stench of the unwashed...

I would advise listeners of FiveAA to just enjoy the laugh... Stephen Rowe is a cracker (if he calls it) but it is more likely to be Tim Ginever and my most hated radio tosspot in Adelaide, Chris McDermott (who I have questioned before on air about his pure hatred for our beloved Demons).

You will hear very few positive things said about Melbourne, except the love for Jack Trengove will be evident in their jealousy...

I will throw some updates around the place (twitter and DL) if I do happen to get there (which is likely)...

If all goes to plan I will be seated at Moron Park with the stench of the unwashed...

And if we win a full game at AAMI, it can be considered our "deliverance" (cue dueling banjos)