Sign in to follow this  
frankie_d

Neeld and Prendergast comments on the Draft

On DeeTv:

• James Sellar - "step right into the side",
  • "strong characters, hard at the footy..., versatile"
  • "3 players who are courageous and hard at the footy"
  • "the young talls will have to earn their spot"

pretty clear what's required to get a game!

On DeeTv:

• James Sellar - "step right into the side",
  • "strong characters, hard at the footy..., versatile"
  • "3 players who are courageous and hard at the footy"
  • "the young talls will have to earn their spot"

pretty clear what's required to get a game!

Great congrats to the MFC for getting the DeeTV movies onto the website within 3 or 4 hours.

Great congrats to the MFC for getting the DeeTV movies onto the website within 3 or 4 hours.

Why is it I can never get the damn bigpond site to play the videos!

Telstra!

Have to wait for youtube.

Telstra!

I can't stand BigPond. I usually don't even bother trying to get videos through there...YouTube is the way to go, it seems.

I have a t-box and I found last night you can go into big pond movies and get all the clubs TV sites. It's great all the games from last year, all the interviews and this morning I woke up to watch the interviews from last night and player highlights.

On the players we drafted, another tall was a supprise but understad the reasoning, we add another midfielder and a mid size defender. Our list is really starting to get a very good balance and with one eye on next years draft we get another midfielder in Viney and the possibility of having 2 first round picks could be 3 if no club below us bids for Viney.

Telstra!

you have to download microsucks' Siverlight (sp?) product first as bigpond uses it extensively

I can't stand BigPond. I usually don't even bother trying to get videos through there...YouTube is the way to go, it seems.

Do you use firefox?

Any time i want to load a bigpond video i use internet explorer. The only time i do use it, but it works when i do.

On the players we drafted, another tall was a supprise but understad the reasoning, we add another midfielder and a mid size defender. Our list is really starting to get a very good balance and with one eye on next years draft we get another midfielder in Viney and the possibility of having 2 first round picks could be 3 if no club below us bids for Viney.

A lot of players really have to step up in 2012, because we may have to shed up to 6 players at the end of the year (up to 3 rookie upgrades - Nicholson, Evans and Lawrence, plus Viney and probably 2 compensation picks). Fascinating season ahead.

A lot of players really have to step up in 2012, because we may have to shed up to 6 players at the end of the year (up to 3 rookie upgrades - Nicholson, Evans and Lawrence, plus Viney and probably 2 compensation picks). Fascinating season ahead.

Can we move any more onto the veterans list? Jamar/Davey im thinking?

Dunn and Spencer are the only players i can think of that are almost a surety to get delisted. Green might retire. Bennell will have to show more. Bate - it'll be interesting to see what happens, but we all know that Maric blitzed it last pre-season and look where he ended up.

Edited by rhaz

Do you use firefox?

Any time i want to load a bigpond video i use internet explorer. The only time i do use it, but it works when i do.

Chrome is better.

Has there ever been a player drafted in the history of the game, who wasn't lauded by every coach in the country?

Ever heard a summation that goes along the lines of 'He's a real spud who should go pick 20-30. Can't kick, but tries hard. Got 4 touches one day and won a colour telly. We picked him up because his Dad supplies meat to Safeway'.

EVERY player is a versatile quick, busts open packs, great hands, Jonathan Brown - type, Judd - like, Buddy - like...

Give me a break.

• Like 1

You need to learn to read between the lines, jumbo.

Can't - that's why I wasn't drafted. 'Runs straight at the ball' (has no peripheral vision or awareness)