Jump to content

  • Demonland Interviews

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, puntkick said:

John Wayne always said " A man's got to do what a man's got to do "

He also said: '90 % of men who smoke Camels prefer camels.' I prefer women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, dieter said:

Can I be in the F Squad?

you could, didi, but you always shoot blanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

you could, didi, but you always shoot blanks

By your requirements, I'd have to because you want to do it for a week. Still, it's the thought that counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am starting to hate Optus Stadium.

The mighty Red and Blue had suffered another big loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, layzie said:

Gyton?

Gilligan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, layzie said:

Gyton?

Incorrect try again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Redleg said:

Because you posted this " Who was the guy who started this thread?"

I did.

I answered by quoting a line from the Dobie Gillis show, used by his friend Maynard G. Krebbs, whenever he was called by anyone.

Just to educate you further, you can win a prize if you guess without looking it up, what the G in his name stood for.

Gilligan, it should be but is not I know. I meant to reply to the original questionnaire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Earl Hood said:

Gilligan, it should be but is not I know. I meant to reply to the original questionnaire. 

Incorrect try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Incorrect try again. 

It’s not one of these things where there was a mystery surrounding it but no actual name was it?

Edited by layzie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, layzie said:

It’s not one of these things where there was a mystery surrounding it but no actual name was it.

I will put you all out of your misery, the G stood for Walter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redleg said:

I will put you all out of your misery, the G stood for Walter.

Ahh. Outrageous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, layzie said:

Ahh. Outrageous!

Yes he was a kooky beatnik who would greet his mate with “ like  hi Dobie”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dieter said:

By your requirements, I'd have to because you want to do it for a week. Still, it's the thought that counts.

silly boy...........i get resurrected 7 times.........suffer/resurrection tis good for the soul in such traumatic times

uncle would understand, but philistines like you......well....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Moonshadow said:

If smoking is so bad for you, why does it cure salmon?

what was salmon cured of, moonie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 6:54 PM, dieter said:

He also said: '90 % of men who smoke Camels prefer camels.' I prefer women.

I prefer women camels, or even womens camel toes are fine, always better when you can get two humps out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I note there is another thread on Demonland that speculates on the return of "he who must remain nameless" .

If the unthinkable actually thunked, what would happen to this thread for us interlectuals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I note there is another thread on Demonland that speculates on the return of "he who must remain nameless" .

If the unthinkable actually thunked, what would happen to this thread for us interlectuals?

image.thumb.png.a1376ad5b0ef0532ca800eabfbb8186f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appear we may have some extra room in our salary cap next season. All because Mr Bitters could not find a lady friend for one of our forwards. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SFebes said:

@Moonshadow Just wondering if you can count yet mate?

Er, why?

I sure as he'll know you, Bub and I will be dishing up some humble pie on the Trade Hogan thread should he be traded to Freo!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×