Jump to content

  • Podcast Tonight @ 8:30pm


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Of course I'm still Bitter bb you [censored]. In fact you can all shove your banana splits , bowl included, where they will cause the most pain.

Any more questions as to my Bitterness?

As to Optimism. I was so [censored] off after last Saturday, I've kept away from this forum, papers , radio etc all week. However, remarkably  we are still in the game.

It's Saturday night, I'm sober, I'm alone - I reckon we'll win

Start drinking ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give it to 3/4 time bb. I reckon by then I'll have reason to either drown my despair or ….. maybe start celebrating

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I'll give it to 3/4 time bb. I reckon by then I'll have reason to either drown my despair or ….. maybe start celebrating

 

Get a head start... can't hurt...I have ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Red and Bluebeard now I don't want you to get too excited but you might just have a banana thickshake coming your way ;)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, beelzebub said:

@Red and Bluebeard now I don't want you to get too excited but you might just have a banana thickshake coming your way ;)

No excitement here until the final siren on Round 23 is in and the banana-containing liquid is in a container in my hands ready to be drunk ... after that, what the hell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 7:20 PM, Redleg said:

BBO I share your bitterness and feel we are f...ed.

Clearly this post inspired the win, so I put it up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redleg said:

Clearly this post inspired the win, so I put it up again.

did we win? i haven't been brave enough to look at a paper or the news till today. phew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is creeping towards 1000 pages did anyone think the nobel  banana would get this far? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Elwood 3184 said:

I was watching The Block tonight and I now understand the fascination with the Gatwick. 

Magnificent!

Biffen hasn't posted much on here of late. Perhaps he's still hiding inside a putrid wardrobe at the Gat, despite all the construction and cameras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is working so far so I will go again " we are f...ed."

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MSFebey said:

Seeing it's the middle of winter @Moonshadow I suggest increasing your banana intake to increase your serotonin 🍌🙂

You're probably right, just not happy with all the lynching on the Gaff thread. Let the tribunal do its work. Plus I might do a maths short course 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

You're probably right, just not happy with all the lynching on the Gaff thread. Let the tribunal do its work. Plus I might do a maths short course 😉

Maybe you should start by watching Jane Bunnana on the weather each night, unsure how good at maths she is though, perhaps quite good at a square root? 16/6=4 but most likely 8? Still got to work out where that 4 came from though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

You're probably right, just not happy with all the lynching on the Gaff thread. Let the tribunal do its work. Plus I might do a maths short course 😉

Might be lynching our player next year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Might be lynching our player next year.

No chance he is now leaving the Weagles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, old dee said:

No chance he is now leaving the Weagles.

Think he's already made up his mind and agreed to terms either way, od

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MSFebey said:

Maybe you should start by watching Jane Bunnana on the weather each night, unsure how good at maths she is though, perhaps quite good at a square root? 16/6=4 but most likely 8? Still got to work out where that 4 came from though....

She's very appealing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many lines 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, old dee said:

No chance he is now leaving the Weagles.

Maybe. Apparently some are saying he would be safer not living in Perth now. Others are saying a deal has been done with us. Others are saying North have offered him a 7 year contract.

We will see.

Edited by Redleg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, Elwood 3184 said:

I was watching The Block tonight and I now understand the fascination with the Gatwick. 

Magnificent!

The scum has been replaced by putrid filth.

Such is the way of the world.

Let's hope their immune system cannot cope with the various life forms left behind by my former colleagues and business associates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Maybe. Apparently some are saying he would be safer not living in Perth now. Others are saying a deal has been done with us. Others are saying North have offered him a 7 year contract.

We will see.

I have not had any love to get him Mr. Leg. Seems we need other position players a lot more than an expensive mid fielder. North can have him for mine. Still think he will stay in WA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 8:55 PM, Moonshadow said:

You're probably right, just not happy with all the lynching on the Gaff thread. Let the tribunal do its work. Plus I might do a maths short course 😉

@MSFebey I think my maths is just fine now! 

😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Age has Cameron Schwab commenting on the late Alan Jeans' mental health issues during the year he coached Richmond 1992. Wonder if Jeans' family gave approval for him to discuss this publicly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×