Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Hawthorn



Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

Is the no B$ in thread title a reference to Bill $horten?

Possibly.... certainly full of it !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, daisycutter said:

Image result for milo the frog

There a reason why I live 1,000km from home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, greenmachine said:

players to soft these days really

happy.gifhappy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gifhappy.gif

 

I blame Uncle Bitters for this state of affairs.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

I blame Uncle Bitters for this state of affairs.

 

very astute observation for a frog

now that jack watts has departed, i think all future blame should be directed mercilessly at uncle bitters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

I blame Uncle Bitters for this state of affairs.

 

So .... you are a carnivorous Frog!

After all I've done for you Frogger, you stab me in the back.

Arrgh .... what a cruel and ungrateful world we live in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/12/2017 at 8:11 AM, greenmachine said:

players to soft these days really

happy.gifhappy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gifhappy.gif

 

We need an English teacher to correct this. Now, where would we find one around here?....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

We need an English teacher to correct this. Now, where would we find one around here?....

Remember Moonie, there is a dead author floating around too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Remember Moonie, there is a dead author floating around too.

Can we blame Uncle Bitters for killing the author?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, daisycutter said:

dgr8 pst 2, uncle

You been on the cryptic crossword juice dc?

1 hour ago, DemonFrog said:

Can we blame Uncle Bitters for killing the author?

Ha ha !! That is funny Frogger.

A bloke named Roland Barthes did that many years ago and ..... ironically ... he was a Frog.

Edited by Bitter but optimistic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Uncle is there a Golf course at Romsey and what is it like!?? Maybe you and I could play a round!?? My shout at the 19th I'm sure the Red Hackle and nightlife would be sensatttttchhhh! I'm sure I would be happy with the Guest room accommodation at "The Manor" with full maid service laid on??

Edited by picket fence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, picket fence said:

Hey Uncle is there a Golf course at Romsey and what is it like!?? Maybe you and I could play a round!?? My shout at the 19th I'm sure the Red Hackle and nightlife would be sensatttttchhhh! I'm sure I would be happy with the Guest room accommodation at "The Manor" with full maid service laid on??

A very, very scary picture Picket

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So. BBO and his offsider Picket walk into the bar at the 19th.

The barman / berperson says: ...?

(please contribute to the story)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, bjDee said:

So. BBO and his offsider Picket walk into the bar at the 19th.

The barman / berperson says: ...?

(please contribute to the story)

We don't server people from Romsey here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OD I just read the cancellation of the Melbourne FC Boot Camp by the players.

Can I withdraw my prediction of a 2018 Melbourne Premiership?

I now think it will take us at least five years to get rid of all the soft players the Club had accumulated over the years.

My new prediction is that the Melbourne FC will finish 9th or below in 2018. The players are clearly not hungry enough for a Grand Final win.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, picket fence said:

Hey Uncle is there a Golf course at Romsey and what is it like!?? Maybe you and I could play a round!?? My shout at the 19th I'm sure the Red Hackle and nightlife would be sensatttttchhhh! I'm sure I would be happy with the Guest room accommodation at "The Manor" with full maid service laid on??

Yes well ..... a splendid idea picket and no doubt if it would be of great value to your social climbing aspirations.

However, your poor old Uncle Bitter is persona non grata  at Royal Romsey. There was an unfortunate incident in the rough during a mixed event. Ball tampering was mentioned. 

An unfortunate misunderstanding really.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

We need an English teacher to correct this. Now, where would we find one around here?....

I used to be a secondary English teacher.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bjDee said:

So. BBO and his offsider Picket walk into the bar at the 19th.

The barman / berperson says: ...?

(please contribute to the story)

" Good afternoon Uncle Bitter ... I'll get you a shiraz. Oh ... please have your manservant wait outside"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

OD I just read the cancellation of the Melbourne FC Boot Camp by the players.

Can I withdraw my prediction of a 2018 Melbourne Premiership?

I now think it will take us at least five years to get rid of all the soft players the Club had accumulated over the years.

My new prediction is that the Melbourne FC will finish 9th or below in 2018. The players are clearly not hungry enough for a Grand Final win.

 

 

Rubbish. It is because the players found out that bananas were removed from the camp menu.

PS. The Australian budget surplus owes full credit for it to the banana industry which has single handedly rescued the economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

OD I just read the cancellation of the Melbourne FC Boot Camp by the players.

Can I withdraw my prediction of a 2018 Melbourne Premiership?

I now think it will take us at least five years to get rid of all the soft players the Club had accumulated over the years.

My new prediction is that the Melbourne FC will finish 9th or below in 2018. The players are clearly not hungry enough for a Grand Final win.

 

 

No you cannot withdraw DF.

This is a giant storm in a very small tea cup will make no difference to our results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

" Good afternoon Uncle Bitter ... I'll get you a shiraz. Oh ... please have your manservant wait outside"

Uncle, all the Waitresses are wearing thongs,! What sort of an establishment have you taken me to??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, picket fence said:

Uncle, all the Waitresses are wearing thongs,! What sort of an establishment have you taken me to??

The Beach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Redleg said:

Rubbish. It is because the players found out that bananas were removed from the camp menu.

PS. The Australian budget surplus owes full credit for it to the banana industry which has single handedly rescued the economy.

No bananas for soft AFL players.

They should only get a weekend at Romsey with Uncle Bitters and his household of blue haired ladies.

Perms, manicures, facials, massagers and other girly hair treatments YES!

Bananas NO!

If only we could bring back real football players like John Duckworth.

Edited by DemonFrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ex-premier baillieu  describes plan for apple superstore at fed square as 'bananas' on 3aw

hmm apples and bananas....not a good mix

not satisfied with banana alley at the other end of flinders street?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×