Jump to content

Recommended Posts

beelzebub    14,854
46 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Lies. All lies. FAKE NEWS.

Nothing could be further than the truth! 

Shame...sounded likeva good time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, beelzebub said:

Shame...sounded likeva good time ;)

Hahahha bb! Therein is the wonderful irony.

It was a good time but Vego/Greeny was too plastered to remember it!

 

PS. His Sunday morning face was the same colour as his politics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonshadow    8,102
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Hahahha bb! Therein is the wonderful irony.

It was a good time but Vego/Greeny was too plastered to remember it!

 

PS. His Sunday morning face was the same colour as his politics!

That had more to do with seeing an obese cross dresser in a hotel dressing gown with a full colostomy bag peeking out the back.

Not the best sight first thing on a cold Canberra Sunday morning

Edited by Moonshadow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrecker45    1,585

I just wrote an analogy about fighting unfairly and bought up Chris Lewis biting Todd Viney.

Googled it to get my memory juices flowing and he only got 3 weeks.

You could get more for. Jumper punch these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redleg    13,408

Well, if we win, we are back in the eight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old dee    10,563
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Well, if we win, we are back in the eight.

I really big if there Mr. Leg.

Any idea how that forward line is going to kick a winning score?

Edited by old dee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, old dee said:

I really big if there Mr. Leg.

Any idea how that forward line is going to kick a winning score?

Six from Weid should be a good start od !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redleg    13,408
9 hours ago, old dee said:

I really big if there Mr. Leg.

Any idea how that forward line is going to kick a winning score?

Probably hoping to copy the Tigers this year and Giants last week, with small forwards playing higher up the ground and I can't believe I am saying this, but with good ball use, flooding back when in possession, giving several options.  Or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beelzebub    14,854

Gee I don't know. This thread is supposed to be salvation from HWCBN and Bullshlt.

This time of year nearly all talk re footy and MFC turns to BS ( more so than usual )

Nowhere to relax now :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old dee    10,563
42 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Six from Weid should be a good start od !!

Not sure what you had in your coffee Bbo but it has definitely affecting your reasoning powers. He would struggle to get six in six weeks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old dee    10,563
13 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

Gee I don't know. This thread is supposed to be salvation from HWCBN and Bullshlt.

This time of year nearly all talk re footy and MFC turns to BS ( more so than usual )

Nowhere to relax now :unsure:

I am very relaxed bb. The Dees have returned to normal all is well.

Nth Korea is a bit of a worry though.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red and Bluebeard    1,368
8 hours ago, old dee said:

I am very relaxed bb. The Dees have returned to normal all is well.

Nth Korea is a bit of a worry though.

I like this kind of "normal" OD ...😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old dee    10,563
1 minute ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

I like this kind of "normal" OD ...😀

Me to R and B 

i honestly could not pick my nose thought we would easily beat Nth. And beat GWS.

Today I thought the saints.

should I pick the Lions next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red and Bluebeard    1,368
13 minutes ago, old dee said:

Me to R and B 

i honestly could not pick my nose thought we would easily beat Nth. And beat GWS.

Today I thought the saints.

should I pick the Lions next week?

On current form, yes! Although if we have too much footy talk in this thread, BB will get upset ... :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old dee    10,563
1 minute ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

On current form, yes! Although if we have too much footy talk in this thread, BB will get upset ... :blink:

That is a risk I will have to take.

but to square off banana price yesterday was $2.80 /kg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red and Bluebeard    1,368
1 minute ago, old dee said:

That is a risk I will have to take.

but to square off banana price yesterday was $2.80 /kg.

Life wasn't meant to be easy :blink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, old dee said:

Not sure what you had in your coffee Bbo but it has definitely affecting your reasoning powers. He would struggle to get six in six weeks.

I thought Weid played the role of decoy forward quite well od!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisycutter    13,654
4 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I thought Weid played the role of decoy forward quite well od!!

6 possessions, 4 clangers...........great decoy job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, daisycutter said:

6 possessions, 4 clangers...........great decoy job

Surely you don't want a decoy to dominate  dc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red and Bluebeard    1,368
53 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Surely you don't want a decoy to dominate  dc?

Depends on whether you consider dominate a transitive verb or not ... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DemonFrog    1,118

OD it's all about the 2018 AFL season.

At best the MFC will be making up the numbers in the top 8 in 2017. No real chance of winning any silver this year.

Plus why would we want the Gold Hair Boy presenting one of our player with an award. The guy is toxic and his presents at the GF taints the whole season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonshadow    8,102
2 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

OD it's all about the 2018 AFL season.

At best the MFC will be making up the numbers in the top 8 in 2017. No real chance of winning any silver this year.

Plus why would we want the Gold Hair Boy presenting one of our player with an award. The guy is toxic and his presents at the GF taints the whole season.

 

 

Good to see you back Toady.

I'd be thrilled to see Turd present the Norm Smith to Oliver in a 2017 premiership. I could then pull out my giant inflatable syringe at the G and watch it bounce around on top of the crowd.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Good to see you back Toady.

I'd be thrilled to see Turd present the Norm Smith to Oliver in a 2017 premiership. I could then pull out my giant inflatable syringe at the G and watch it bounce around on top of the crowd.

Is that the ...err .. object .... you keep in your bedroom Moon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redleg    13,408
On 8/12/2017 at 10:31 PM, Redleg said:

Well, if we win, we are back in the eight.

Well we are, so please win again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×