• Latest Podcast: Bulldogs

Sign in to follow this  
Striker475

Thoughts on the bye?

Personally I'm sick of having had to listen about the Filth for the past week and not having a result to cheer/moan about. I ruddy well hope they don't keep it.

BRING ON WET COKE

Personally I'm sick of having had to listen about the Filth for the past week and not having a result to cheer/moan about. I ruddy well hope they don't keep it.

BRING ON WET COKE

Not much you can do about it when there are 17 teams.

And can't see a reason it would be kept when we are back to an even number of teams next year.

BRING ON WET COKE

I don't mind havring a bye, or even 2 through the year, as long as there is another game of interest to attend.. EG: State of Origin, or even the Casey game.

I don't like having both sides off for the same weekend.

Not much you can do about it when there are 17 teams.

And can't see a reason it would be kept when we are back to an even number of teams next year.

Exactly.

The bye is a necessary annoyance while the league is in transition. Not worth bothering to think about beyond that.

The AFL are destroying the great game .... Supercoach .

And the real comp of course .

At least there's only a one day break between this round finishing and ours starting.

I thought it would, but I'm liking the challenege of managing your players for the bye. I've got a lot of good, young players and multi-positional players on the bench, so I've been scoring pretty well.

It just sorts the men from the boys.

I thought it would, but I'm liking the challenege of managing your players for the bye. I've got a lot of good, young players and multi-positional players on the bench, so I've been scoring pretty well.

This round was a toughie for me - forced to play Cam Richardson despite the fact I thought he would be the sub (which he was) simply because my 3 other forwards were Bull, Jack Darling and Goodes.

This round was a toughie for me - forced to play Cam Richardson despite the fact I thought he would be the sub (which he was) simply because my 3 other forwards were Bull, Jack Darling and Goodes.

Yeah I had Richardson starting as well. Unfortunately I had Matera and his 127 points sitting on the bench!

Yeah I had Richardson starting as well. Unfortunately I had Matera and his 127 points sitting on the bench!

I had Matera and his 127 points out there =D

I'm sitting on 1807 with Josh Gibson and Cyril still to play.

Very much considering selling Jolly and grabbing Petrie now.

At least there's only a one day break between this round finishing and ours starting.

Emm, thats the best of it. Maybe a meal at the Leighoak or Bentleigh club thursday.

If it ain't the dreaded "Late Omission" , we've gotta deal with the sub rule and also with the rounds so spread out you've got to submit your side without all teams sheets being finalised . Thank god we've had SC bye rounds , it's messing with my head more than usual . :wacko:

Not to mention most of my big money guns are playing like Biaches . :(

If it ain't the dreaded "Late Omission" , we've gotta deal with the sub rule and also with the rounds so spread out you've got to submit your side without all teams sheets being finalised . Thank god we've had SC bye rounds , it's messing with my head more than usual . :wacko:

Not to mention most of my big money guns are playing like Biaches . :(

And this, ladies and gents, is why I sold Goddard for Swan at the end of round 2.

And this, ladies and gents, is why I sold Goddard for Swan at the end of round 2.

If you were such a genius you woulda had Swan B4 Rd1 .

Just wasted a trade . :rolleyes:

I had Matera and his 127 points out there =D

I'm sitting on 1807 with Josh Gibson and Cyril still to play.

Very much considering selling Jolly and grabbing Petrie now.

On the back of one game against Richmond? has been rubbish until now.

The dish is a stepping stone player into cox/sandi. sure he will gain another 100k but sounds like a waste of a trade...dont do it to yourself.