Sign in to follow this  
LeBron James

NO EXCUSES!

Would be there but I'm in WA, Good thing is since we are playing west coke it will be on TV over here.

count in another 7.

There'll be 3 of us. It will be good, the ground and all its facilities will be ours (as it should be). No queues... and we can have the upper hand in telling the umpires what we think.

WYL you better be in your usual spot, how do I recognise you??

And we got smashed. Embley ran riot that day. I think that was the start of our 7 game losing streak which sent us from 2nd to 11th. I had high hopes for that game.

We didnt get smashed we lost by about 4 or 5 goals. It was a comfortable win at best. Geelongs 116 point win last friday - that was an absolute smashing.

Does anyone know what attendance must be met for us to break even? I am assuming it is around the 20,000 mark.

Does anyone know what attendance must be met for us to break even? I am assuming it is around the 20,000 mark.

That's what's been reported previously (ie. in the week leadnig up to the Freo game).

Fwiw, while MacNamee made a decent effort to get fans to the game v Freo, I haven't heard any sort of marketing for this game.

Yeah, I think it's 20 000 every week. You'd think we'd get a few people to come just because of the fact that it's on a Saturday, and it's one of the last chances to see us play this year. Not to mention the fact that we're a real chance of winning this week. By the way, who the heck's gonna line up on Quentin Linch?

We didnt get smashed we lost by about 4 or 5 goals. It was a comfortable win at best. Geelongs 116 point win last friday - that was an absolute smashing.

Yeah I didn't realise the margin was as low as it was (15 points). And as I've just found, there were 35,653 people there that day.

Yeah I didn't realise the margin was as low as it was (15 points). And as I've just found, there were 35,653 people there that day.

:lol: Knew it was close. That's a fair crowd. I wonder if that would be the record for a Home & Away fixture between the two sides in Melbourne.

Will be there with a Toaster supporter and the other half. 22-27k is my prediction, weather dependant.

'I haven't heard any sort of marketing for this game.' Jim's been in the papers talking the 20k figure up. I do recall PM being lively re Dockers.

Will be there with a Toaster supporter and the other half. 22-27k is my prediction, weather dependant.

'I haven't heard any sort of marketing for this game.' Jim's been in the papers talking the 20k figure up. I do recall PM being lively re Dockers.

Gazza better spruik about the game tonight then..............there is a few that have posted that not much has been said about this weeks game. I'm a bit concerned for the club.

A saturday game too...I will say 24,500

Aww, I just realised that our game is on at the same time as Essendon vs Adelaide at the Dome, so the trains on the way home will be pretty full. I hate it when the AFL does this.

Aww, I just realised that our game is on at the same time as Essendon vs Adelaide at the Dome, so the trains on the way home will be pretty full. I hate it when the AFL does this.

You would've hated the trains 20 years ago when games were played at MCG, Vic Park, Windy Hill, Princes Park and Whitten Oval on the one day!!

You would've hated the trains 20 years ago when games were played at MCG, Vic Park, Windy Hill, Princes Park and Whitten Oval on the one day!!

At least it'd be more dispersed.

Go back a little further on days when North was on at Arden St.. Dees at G and Tiges next door...it was hanging on to open door Red Rattlers. Trains today are nothing by comparison for resaon you suggest..its mainly dispersed !!

Ha, yeah. And what with the crowd at our match being 15000-20000 and at the Dome it'll be 25000-30000 I guess it could be worse.

For weeks now most everybody has been bagging the effort put in by the players[ myself included]. Not that it wasnt warrented in not a few cases, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

Now it our turn to put up OR SHUT UP, if you can possible be there DO IT.

If you can give GIVE even it is by my pet hobbyhorse, a little every month but GIVE.

The supporters are at the equivalent of putting our body on the line or ducking the tackle, whats it to be.

A few putting in or one in all in ----- A TEAM!

And remember if you go dont leave early, see it out, be cheap like me get the most for your money.

ONE TOWN, ONE TEAM, ONE PASSION.

For weeks now most everybody has been bagging the effort put in by the players[ myself included]. Not that it wasnt warrented in not a few cases, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

Now it our turn to put up OR SHUT UP, if you can possible be there DO IT.

If you can give GIVE even it is by my pet hobbyhorse, a little every month but GIVE.

The supporters are at the equivalent of putting our body on the line or ducking the tackle, whats it to be.

A few putting in or one in all in ----- A TEAM!

And remember if you go dont leave early, see it out, be cheap like me get the most for your money.

ONE TOWN, ONE TEAM, ONE PASSION.

Top post. Totally agree.

don't sweat it titan, just stop off at the pub for a drink to celebrate our win and by that time the bombers fans will have been shuffled out of the station :lol: