Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'upgrade'.
Found 1 result
So I'm thinking of forking out $229 (early bird still on offer) to ensure a seat if we do in fact make it to the big dance. Last year I waited until the North game in Tassie when we capitulated to make a call. This year, I think there'll be enough of a body of evidence come the bye to gauge from - maybe even wait for the Port game although I'm not sure of the cut-off date. I think the guarantee has doubled in price this year which is unfortunate but completely logical as the teams performance continues to improve. For those like me that don't have a top tier package with a GF seat included, are you thinking the same/similar approach? It's either this option or shell out ~$1300 come September if there's any seats available. Cheers