Was still a great crowd considering the weather. Sausage sizzle and hot coffee easily best afield in these conditions
- Cam Pederson looked in ripping touch. Beat TMac at least three times in some one on one drills. Looks a lock for Monday.
- Joel Smith did some nice things although disposal was a tad ordinary at times. Don't mind the coaching group backing him in for the Lever role as I think he has more upside than Frost.
- Mitch Hannan had his knee strapped and rotated between rehab and the main group. Didn't seemed too restricted by his injury. Obviously, expect Jeff Garlett to get the call up should he not feel 100% for QB. Speaking of Jeffy, seemed to be doing most things right aside from a bullet pass that landed directly in the hands of the opposition player (Charlie Spargo) during some match simulation. Sort of sums up Jeff's season so far
- Kent looks very close to rejoining full training. Participated in a couple drills with the main group.
- Jetta was Jetta. Good lord, he is a marvel to watch in one on one drills. Never gets beaten, even when he was matched up against the likes of Hogan and McDonald. Always broke even at the bare minimum.
Happy to fill in any blanks if anyone has any questions.