All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Too many emojis ...
  3. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Finally a forum where we discuss the nitty gritty and nuts and bolts of the Jack Watts enigma. Exactly what the world needs
  4. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

😁😆😅 ah haha. Don't think I am Jack... really I couldn't be...
  5. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Jack, you can talk yourself up all you like, but the fact remains you just didnt care enough to get the best out of yourself while you played for MFC. That, and you were afraid of the contest. Dont think you will be greatly missed by anyone who values effort above being a nice bloke.
  6. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

I hope he does. Easily in our best 22, matchwinner on his day, (was) the best kick in our side. Deserves success after the [censored] he went through at our club.
  7. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Watts will haunt us to our final day of judgement
  8. Today
  9. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Please. After all that's been written, give us a break. Its all been said, written about or thought about. We must have other things to discuss. Please.
  10. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

You've got to be kidding
  11. It's a moot point because the AFL will never turn their nose up at a dollar.
  12. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Settle Picket. Breath in Breath out. Repeat....
  13. Not at all, moreso hostility towards the hypocrisy of the AFL.
  14. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Me think not with kosh in charge
  15. 2017 Player Reviews: # 40 Patrick McKenna

I agree and think people can get carried away with the Draft, unrealistically hoping that each draftee will make it when we all know from experience that is not going to happen. Unless you have a very poor list, it is nearly impossible to find more than 2-3 top 22 players each year.
  16. 2017 Player Reviews: # 40 Patrick McKenna

I would be rapt if one of them would be better than average player for us. A regular as well.
  17. Phantom Draft Form Guide

Not sure the pies would be a good fit for dom barry
  18. Casey Demons 2018

Paul Amy reporting that Noble Park fullback Ryan Morrison is training with the Casey Demons after two outstanding years in Eastern ranks.
  19. Rd 1 Team with Lever

Yes he is a better defender, his 24 and improving his skills and confidence , however my suggestion would be that to not play him permanently there but to rotate him every now and again. I have no issue in his talents in defense l would like to see him as a permanent fixture in the side.
  20. 2017 Player Reviews: # 40 Patrick McKenna

Realistically it is highly unlikely that all of those you mention will ever reach what is hoped of them, but even if half do, yes, exciting times ahead.
  21. 2017 Player Reviews: # 40 Patrick McKenna

Just waiting for some here to label him an injury prone dud :-(
  22. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

No it won't it what it WILL point out is in the player management stakes Roosy and Hinkley will be better player managers. I'm tipping some "Serious" Mental disintegration of Demonland people when he has a "Stellar" Season which I firmly believe he will have!
  23. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

Wouldn’t be the first player to have a renaissance at his second club, but I reckon we’re still better off overall.
  24. Will Jack Watts make us pay thread?

The boy is looking fit, it will come back to bite at some stage, never forget the night Farmer kicked a goal after the siren to beat us when he moved to Freo, heart breaking...
  25. Rd 1 Team with Lever

Frost is not a goal kicker. Coaches tried that 2 years ago and, to their credit, tried for a lot longer than I would have. He’s a strong rebound defender.
  26. Rd 1 Team with Lever

Watt do you mean? Pray tell???????
  27. Rd 1 Team with Lever

Why not, his big and strong can run and tackle and has kicked goals from outside 50. Go Frosty......
  1. Load more activity