All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. WERRIDEE

MATCH PREVIEW AND TEAM SELECTION - ROUND 14

Eddie is the president of the pies Lyon has nothing to do with the dees and thank god for that, when he did he gave us Bailey and Neeld.
  3. Demon Disciple

Demons Grand Plan for Yarra Park Training HQ

Looks like i know who i will be voting for in the state election this year then.
  4. Emerald

No, but my 90s attire would suit the manor.
  5. CBDees

You aren’t related to “Bitter but Optimistic” are you?
  6. CBDees

Simple answer is ‘Vote Labor’ if they back us! (I will be happy to get rid of Ellen Sandell and Adam Brandt in Melbourne electorate: Liberal has never been a contender!)
  7. Robot Devil

No... I’m betting he had to get someone to write that for him before he walked out to be interviewed.
  8. Roost It

Matthew Guy today said we had more chance of winning a Premiership than getting this project up. His words.
  9. DV8

Bob on fox footy

em, Bob Murphy is a beauty. The doggies modern day Dougie Hawkins... who also sang Robbie Flowers praises. Is rob sitch on here, demonland ? 'demon9' perhaps.... new know, a sitch in time saves nine. or something along those lines ? Actually, come to think of it. CH-9 could do with him.
  10. Wiseblood

Casey Demons v Coburg - VFL Round 12

That's until we get an injury in the warm up and have to bring in someone not up to the job and we bemoan the fact someone of decent quality wasn't on standby. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
  11. Emerald

Back in the 90s I used to walk through Yarra Park late at night with long black hair, leather pants and a studded dog collar and never seemed to have any problems with anyone else there.
  12. Deeman

Round 14 Non MFC Games

Late change of venue for tomorrow night’s game between West Coast and Essendon. The game has been shifted from Optus Stadium to SBS Stadium.
  13. timbo

Changes v Port

Yar but it fairly raises eyebrows like gyngells character in the 12th man - I'll have a schooner of drambuie thanks geez who knew a throwaway line in jest would have so much legs lucky I didn't mention the crowd favourite balvenie 12yo and lemonade
  14. KC from Casey

Casey Demons v Coburg - VFL Round 12

Some recognition at last from Channel 7. The following Casey Demons games will be telecast live:- • Round 13 (June 30): Essendon vs Casey Demons (RAMS Arena) • Round 14 (July 7): Casey Demons vs North Melbourne (Casey Fields)
  15. timbo

Wines: Dees Midfield Best

Already cut my jack Viney card up and fed to the goats
  16. Today
  17. DemonOX

Reminds me of when Voss said we would be the next super team which was about 5 or so years ago. Obviously he was spot on and full of it. Wines is the same pumping up our tyres and hopefully the boys don’t fall for it. All the boys have to do is look at our last two games.
  18. We will be LIVE in 15 mins. http://demonland.com/podcast
  19. Buffalo

Bob on fox footy

I know this may sound trite, but I like the fact that he drives around in an old holden (a very clean one at that).
  20. Diamond_Jim

Darwin game to be dumped?

One of the things that needs to be done is for all the stadium deals to be made public. All of the stadiums are built and maintained substantially on taxpayer money. There is no real need to keep them secret as their is no natural competitor that could make use of the information such as might be the case for the Australian Open and the tennis centre. The deal offered to clubs should be identical and I have no objection to clubs getting bigger revenue if their crowds are higher. At Docklands they really need to do something to resolve the Medallion club impasse. Absolutely ridiculous for the best seats to be left empty for so many matches.
  21. DeezNuts

Darwin game to be dumped?

I think the Alice is a great environment for us to retain! The 'heart of the nation' concept bodes well also, allowing us to celebrate the indigenous involvement of our game which is important. 1. Retain Alice 2. Remove Darwin..
  22. SFebey

Bob on fox footy

I’m sure he is a nice person, as are most players that I’ve met, they do lots that go unnoticed. But, I find him quite annoying and cringeworthy personally. It was bob this and bob that with everything last year. Tries too hard. Not saying he’s not a nice bloke, but like Whateley, just blabs on
  23. Win4theAges

Always before we play a team were the best. Like they know our team reads the papers and watch all football show and drink our own bathwater. Who are we playing again this week?
  24. chookrat

Whats this nonsense. They should be training, not joking around and getting ahead of themselves. Im furious and will send the club a handwritten letter to voice my displeasure once i'm able to calm down.
  25. MFC-11

Changes v Port

BTW Chivas is not a single malt. Stick as much coke it as you want. Very strange but... Oh you mean coca cola!
  26. daisycutter

Delisting, Trade and FA discussion 2018

we've got bradtke next year 😈
  27. Rod Grinter Riot Squad

This is a no brainer, if we can make this happen, it is by far the best proposal I have seen put forward
  1. Load more activity